Windows 10: Lockscreen background photo

Discus and support Lockscreen background photo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The lockscreen background photo is now blurred after recent Windows 10 updates. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerryKnowles2, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Lockscreen background photo

The lockscreen background photo is now blurred after recent Windows 10 updates. How do I fix it?

:)

JerryKnowles2, Jun 28, 2020

2. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Photos app hogging resources in background

Ian, this suggestion was posted on my other thread:

We understand that not all of users are using the Photos app on Windows 10, if not very often. If you don't want this app to be running on background when not in use, there is a way you can turn this
    off. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

• In Cortana, type Privacy Settings
      and press Enter.
    • Look for Background apps.
    • Look for Photos in the list.
    • Flip the switch to Off.
    • Restart your computer.

After you restart your computer, you can check if the Photos app is still running in background. You can use these steps to turn off any running background applications as it is not limited to Photos
    app alone. In this way, you can conserve a lot of power and process allowance.

I just followed these instructions, and now have to wait to see if it works. I'm hoping it solves your problem, too!

BarryG_961, Jun 28, 2020
  4. LizDao Win User

Lockscreen background photo

Lockscreen problems....first it was just the lockscreen background.

First, I only had a problem with the lock screen background. Before, it would just allow me to add feedback whether I liked "Windows pictures" or not. Just yesterday I tried to answer "no", but a pop-up box just thanked me for the feedback and that's it.
    I was stuck with the "Windows photo" I didn't like.

I tried changing the settings in "Lockscreen". I clicked on "Windows spotlight" and somehow now all my photos are on the lockscreen and I don't need my password to unlock the screen now.

I don't like that. I want the "Windows photo" back as a lockscreen and be able to enter my password again in order to unlock the screen.

Please help and Thank you.

LizDao, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Lockscreen background photo

1. Lockscreen background photo - Similar Threads - Lockscreen background photo

2. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  3. lockscreen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen background: my lockscreen background suddenly change into the picture that I don't like and I can't change it back to the normally background.The problem is I want tochange it back but I can't....
  4. LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS: is there any function by which my lock screen image gets automatically over the internet changed and I get fun facts on my lock screen directly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-and-backgrounds/9a7f7d67-1a52-4984-9e7b-e8f3da0cd558
  5. No background on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No background on lockscreen: Hi, when the computer starts or when I lock it, I cant see the background on the lock screen: I have already tried without success to check if it is a settings issue. The lock screen looks like that submitted by /u/xmanotaur [link] [comments]...
  6. Lockscreen Background

Lockscreen Background: I can't see windows spotlight option.How to bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background/a64d6a42-c758-4799-80f8-ff5ea09178de
  7. Lockscreen Background

Lockscreen Background: I would like to change my Lock screen image for a while, but every time I go to select a photo and click on my chosen image, it just simply loads, nothing else... I've waited a solid 3 hours before to 'give it some time' but it simply will not change. Please help, I don't...
  8. lockscreen background

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen background: i can't change my lock screen background , what can i do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background/fcdc6e16-e619-43ff-b2cf-a722bce5c7f3
  9. lockscreen background

lockscreen background: I am looking for a background that the was on my lock screen and I cant find it, it was a waterfall with a bridge in the distance and all the nature surrounding it was red....
  10. Lockscreen/Background

Lockscreen/Background: I have tried a few Builds of win 10 so far, with no crashes. Have been happy with the looks and it has run all my programs so far. Right now I am on Build 10159. But there is one thing that is not working like in Windows 8/8.1: The Lockscreen/Background settings. For instance...