Windows 10: Lockscreen being skipped

Discus and support Lockscreen being skipped in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi i really need help at first my lockscreen was fine it shows everytime i turn on my laptop but for the pas week i dont know whats happening my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by unknowngamer_love, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Lockscreen being skipped

Hi i really need help at first my lockscreen was fine it shows everytime i turn on my laptop but for the pas week i dont know whats happening my lockscreen is being skipped even i didnt press anything so please help me.. i dont need a a password for my laptop since its easy if it has no password everytime i need to open my laptop PLEASE HELP ME

:)

unknowngamer_love, Apr 8, 2022

2. lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, Apr 8, 2022
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Apr 8, 2022
  4. AlphaUMi Win User

Lockscreen being skipped

Exiting lockscreen without password?

I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home v1803, I'm the only user and the laptop is always at home. I already know that with netplwiz you can skip password request at boot or login, and in fact so I did. But I'm asking a different question - about the lockscreen feature.

If, for whatever reason, I would like use the lockscreen, Windows ask me for my password on exiting the lockscreen. Would it be possible to skip password request upon exiting the lockscreen and returning directly to the desktop?

I suspect the answer is no... but I'm asking here anyway, in the hope that I'm wrong.

P.S.: with Android you can do this very easily - just do not set a password, or a pin, for the lockscreen and you're fine - although you have a password for your account, the are different. What if I had a smartphone or a tablet with Windows 10?

Thanks in advance,

AlphaUMi, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

Lockscreen being skipped

1. Lockscreen being skipped - Similar Threads - Lockscreen being skipped

2. Lockscreen freezes before being able to put in password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lockscreen freezes before being able to put in password: I was able to log into windows perfectly fine about 3hrs ago, but when i shut off my pc and came back, booted it up, it just gets stuck on a blurred screen, right where the password, username, and profile should be, nothing appears, its just blurry, then just goes back to...
  3. Lockscreen freezes before being able to put in password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen freezes before being able to put in password: I was able to log into windows perfectly fine about 3hrs ago, but when i shut off my pc and came back, booted it up, it just gets stuck on a blurred screen, right where the password, username, and profile should be, nothing appears, its just blurry, then just goes back to...
  4. Lockscreen freezes before being able to put in password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lockscreen being skipped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen being skipped: Hi i really need help at first my lockscreen was fine it shows everytime i turn on my laptop but for the pas week i dont know whats happening my lockscreen is being skipped even i didnt press anything so please help me.. i dont need a a password for my laptop since its easy...
  6. Lockscreen being skipped

Lockscreen being skipped: Hi i really need help at first my lockscreen was fine it shows everytime i turn on my laptop but for the pas week i dont know whats happening my lockscreen is being skipped even i didnt press anything so please help me.. i dont need a a password for my laptop since its easy...
  7. New cloned SSD is being skipped during Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New cloned SSD is being skipped during Boot: Hi, I installed a second Samsung M.2 SSD to my already existing Samsung M.2 SSD. I cloned the data from the old SSD to the new one using Samsung Magician without any problems. Both SSDs individually boot up perfectly fine as long as the other one is removed and I can use...
  8. New cloned SSD is being skipped during Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New cloned SSD is being skipped during Boot: Hi, I installed a second Samsung M.2 SSD to my already existing Samsung M.2 SSD. I cloned the data from the old SSD to the new one using Samsung Magician without any problems. Both SSDs individually boot up perfectly fine as long as the other one is removed and I can use...
  9. New cloned SSD is being skipped during Boot

10. Disk Repair being skipped on start up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Repair being skipped on start up: (SOLVED found an old post on microsofts forum that fixed my problem) submitted by /u/Drax112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcftib/disk_repair_being_skipped_on_start_up/