Windows 10: Lockscreen change it self

Discus and support Lockscreen change it self in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi can someone help me, after i use internet, sometime when i restart or turn my laptop in next time, the lock screen change it self with some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arasyputri, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Lockscreen change it self

Hi can someone help me,

after i use internet, sometime when i restart or turn my laptop in next time, the lock screen change it self with some picture that i don't even have. is it bug? cause it"s already did several time and more than 5 times : please help :

thank you so much

:)

arasyputri, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Lockscreen change it self

cannot change lockscreen

Hi Thaker,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if you are able to change the lock screen.

Method 1:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    If the issue still exists, try the next method.

Method 2:

You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Lockscreen change it self

1. Lockscreen change it self - Similar Threads - Lockscreen change self

2. Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow- Shuffle- self preference

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow- Shuffle- self preference: I just had one question- Is there a way to use Regedit and stop shuffling in slideshows. It's irritating that photos keep getting skipped.I searched Microsoft Comunity earlier also but for this issue, replies were not correct- people these days just mark random stuff as...
  3. Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow- Shuffle- self preference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow- Shuffle- self preference: I just had one question- Is there a way to use Regedit and stop shuffling in slideshows. It's irritating that photos keep getting skipped.I searched Microsoft Comunity earlier also but for this issue, replies were not correct- people these days just mark random stuff as...
  4. Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow- Shuffle- self preference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BIOS password changed by it's self

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BIOS password changed by it's self: I went into my BIOS the other day and it asked for a BIOS password... I never set a bios password. I'm thinking it might be a virus but I'm wondering if there is any other way a BIOS password might change by it's self. Is it possible the password was set after my warranty...
  6. Can't change lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't change lockscreen: Can't explain it but it's personal and I can't stand this picture: [ATTACH] I have changed every lockscreen setting for every account on my PC and laptop that I can find but when changing from one account to another, this picture keeps appearing. Can someone please...
  7. Lockscreen Image is not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen Image is not changing: My lock screen image is not changing anymore. I tried every method searching on internet but none solve it. Windows spotlight image is not changing when i start computer every day....
  8. Lock Screen changing by it self

Lock Screen changing by it self: Hello , I'm Mario Yulianto from Indonesia I want to ask about windows 10 2 weeks ago , I'm just buy a Asus notebook and have a windows 10 in inside of notebook but , 3 days ago I have a problem about this windows , why the lockscreen of windows 10 can change by itself?...
  9. my lockscreen is not changing

my lockscreen is not changing: I am unable to change my lockscreen wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/my-lockscreen-is-not-changing/8f08fa4d-f51e-4102-a719-555370876cdc
  10. Lockscreen Refuses to Change

Lockscreen Refuses to Change: When I first installed Win 10, one of the first things I did was to set a new Lockscreen pic. I uses the lockscreen pic as the sign-in pic so I have that option ticked. A few days ago, though, I decided to change it, and it refuses to change. The sign-in is always the old...