Windows 10: Lockscreen ~ I have tried several times to upload a picture for my lock screen, but it...

Discus and support Lockscreen ~ I have tried several times to upload a picture for my lock screen, but it... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem with Lock screen. I have tried several times to insert my picture into the lock screen, but it always reverts back to the default picture of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James Maya, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Lockscreen ~ I have tried several times to upload a picture for my lock screen, but it...

Problem with Lock screen. I have tried several times to insert my picture into the lock screen, but it always reverts back to the default picture of mountains and water. What is the purpose of allowing you to change it if it only reverts back to the default picture? I followed the instructions on the "ask why" and all the steps to accomplish this only to have it revert back to default. Can anyone please assist me in how to do this as i'm at a dead end on what to do next. FYI- when i click on the lock screen tab on the left Settings, Personalization it does still show my picture, just won't show up on lock screen?

:)

James Maya, Dec 23, 2020

2. Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Lockscreen Picture

Hi Bhavin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Check if this happens only when you select a particular lock screen picture?
    • Have you set your Facebook photo or the profile picture on any other Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 computer?
    • Does it happen only when you restart the computer?
    • Do you use Windows 10 home or pro?

You may check the version by using these steps.

Type Winver in the search box and check.

Check the option that is selected in the lock screen as a Picture or slideshow in Windows 10 Pro.

• Right click on an empty space and select Personalize.
    • Click Lock Screen and check if it is set to Picture or slideshow.
    Thank you.

Ravinath P, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Lockscreen ~ I have tried several times to upload a picture for my lock screen, but it...

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Lockscreen ~ I have tried several times to upload a picture for my lock screen, but it...

1. Lockscreen ~ I have tried several times to upload a picture for my lock screen, but it... - Similar Threads - Lockscreen tried several

2. Trying to add a Picture on my Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add a Picture on my Lock Screen: Dear Microsoft, I have tried to add a different picture on my Lock Screen when I log into my computer. But, it does not show all the picture. It does not show all of it, It does not look right at all. I was wondering if you can help me with it. I have 5 Pictures that I want...
  3. Trying to add a Picture on my Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to add a Picture on my Lock Screen: Dear Microsoft, I have tried to add a different picture on my Lock Screen when I log into my computer. But, it does not show all the picture. It does not show all of it, It does not look right at all. I was wondering if you can help me with it. I have 5 Pictures that I want...
  4. Trying to add a Picture on my Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  6. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  7. I cannot reinstall my audio driver and have tried several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reinstall my audio driver and have tried several times: I have a Lenovo and am using Windows 10. I couldn't hear anything no matter what I did, I uninstalled my audio driver and when I tried reinstalling it, it would not reinstall. I 've gone onto the Lenovo website and typed in my SN, got the option to reinstall the driver,...
  8. I cannot reinstall my audio driver and have tried several times

I cannot reinstall my audio driver and have tried several times: I have a Lenovo and am using Windows 10. I couldn't hear anything no matter what I did, I uninstalled my audio driver and when I tried reinstalling it, it would not reinstall. I 've gone onto the Lenovo website and typed in my SN, got the option to reinstall the driver,...
  9. I cannot reinstall my audio driver and have tried several times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. This is the second time this picture appeared as my windows lock screen and i have no idea...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is the second time this picture appeared as my windows lock screen and i have no idea...: [IMG] submitted by /u/omsaladzeno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga5xek/this_is_the_second_time_this_picture_appeared_as/