Windows 10: Lockscreen Icons/Notifications

Discus and support Lockscreen Icons/Notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there. I find an oddity on my Windows 10 lockcreen. It shows an opened envelope at the bottom left, along with a number that seems to increase. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gallicbear, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Lockscreen Icons/Notifications

Hi there. I find an oddity on my Windows 10 lockcreen. It shows an opened envelope at the bottom left, along with a number that seems to increase. It drives me crazy. Right now it's 99+. In my inbox online there are only 2 messages. There is nothing in any of the other folders, because I download the messages into my PC. So what does this number stand for?
    Thanks in advance for clarifying this issue.

:)

gallicbear, Jul 8, 2016

2. How to get rid of message notification icon on lockscreen? I have no unread message.

I own a Lumia 610. I have a message notification icon on lockscreen and it won't remove. It looks like a common message icon but it has a wavy line on it. What does it mean? How do I remove it? Please help.

Lemilemlem, Jul 8, 2016
  3. get rid of voicemail notification

Hot do i get rid of the voicemail notification, i tried calling the Voicemail and there were no messages for me. how do i get rid of this icon on the tile and also the lockscreen ??

srikanth shenoy, Jul 8, 2016
Thema:

Lockscreen Icons/Notifications

1. Lockscreen Icons/Notifications - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Icons Notifications

2. Weird icon on lockscreen, what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird icon on lockscreen, what is it?: hi, One of my windows10 pcs started showing this weird sign near the clock in lock screen.... what is it? how do i remove it? thanks, Gabrio 183379
  3. disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  4. about calendar notification on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    about calendar notification on lockscreen: Hi there, It pegs me when I see a calendar notification on my lockscreen. I do not want that. Can someone instruct me how to achieve that please?...
  5. Windows 10 notifications on lockscreen not working!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 notifications on lockscreen not working!: Hello, So I got a windows 10 pro installation running the latest 1909 OS Build 18363.476 . I do get notifications when logged in fine, however when i lock the computer using WIN+L I do not get any notifications. I can hear the sound of the notifications but nothing...
  6. notification icon

in Windows 10 Support
    notification icon: After a windows 10 update, I can't figure out how to get the speech bubble notification icon to show up on toolbar in right bottom corner. If I swipe up from corner it appears, but I'd like to have the bubble back. 137108
  7. icon in notification area

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    icon in notification area: my icon in notification area has grows legs and left it is missing . how do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/icon-in-notification-area/d449855c-35f5-4971-adc1-47e795376db8
  8. Missing Lockscreen setting icons and unfunctional spotlight lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Lockscreen setting icons and unfunctional spotlight lockscreen: I'm on Windows 10 pro, version 1607, and I have two problems, both of which I believe may be connected. My lock screen spotlight image does not change every now and then; the lock screen spotlight functionality that changes the lock screen picture once every couple of days...
  9. New icons on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    New icons on lockscreen: Hi. Have been trying on Windows 10, and I noticed that there is a new icon on the lockscreen (unlike the ones on Windows 8.1). Besides the network icon, there is also another one that looks like a screen, but it has a red x in it. Does that refer to tablet mode, like...
  10. Message icon on Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Message icon on Lockscreen: My opening ‘Lock-screen’ has an icon like a small (squareish) speech bubble with a number 1 underneath, I think it tells me that I have 1 message. But the thing is, I don’t think I do. It is similar to the notifications icon in the system tray at the bottom-right (once...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone notification lockscreen