Windows 10: Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

Discus and support Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pretty sure KB4511555 is to blame for my Lockscreen images coming through blurry. No matter which image I choose, they all come through blurry.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by geekiamnot_CJ, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

Pretty sure KB4511555 is to blame for my Lockscreen images coming through blurry. No matter which image I choose, they all come through blurry. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling all pertinent drivers the problem continues. Are we supposed to wait for a Microsoft fix for this? WHEN...????

:)

geekiamnot_CJ, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Blurry downloaded images

Hi,

Outdated graphics card driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blurry downloaded images on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to download the image?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if you will encounter the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card driver to its latest update?
    • Which app are you using to open the images?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Aloset Win User
    Blurry downloaded images

I use Microsoft Edge.

I get the same results with Mozilla Firefox.

Don't know what troubleshooting steps to take.

Don't know how to update my graphics card driver to its latest update.

I use Microsoft Photos to open the images.

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1703

OS Build 15063.608

64-Bit operating system, X 64-based processor

Thank you very much for responding and any help you can give me.

Aloset, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Aloset Win User

Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

Blurry downloaded images

I use Microsoft Edge.

I get the same results with Mozilla Firefox.

Don't know what troubleshooting steps to take.

Don't know how to update my graphics card driver to its latest update.

I use Microsoft Photos to open the images.

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1703

OS Build 15063.608

64-Bit operating system, X 64-based processor

Thank you very much for responding and any help you can give me.

Followed instructions to update Intel graphics and computer said the latest updates are installed.

Aloset, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

1. Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?) - Similar Threads - Lockscreen image blurry

2. Images not fitting on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Images not fitting on lockscreen: I’m trying to customize on lockscreen to be a slideshow. However, none of the images seem to be fitting. I’ve tried to adjust them but they all seem too big. I previously had a slideshow but unfortunately my laptop got wiped and then the laptop updated to a different windows....
  3. Why is my lockscreen image so blurry?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my lockscreen image so blurry?: my screen resolution is the standard 1920x1080 and I used a much larger sized image but the image still looks blurry? (This might be something very basic, I'm sorry) submitted by /u/UzumakiChetan10 [link] [comments]...
  4. Lockscreen Image is not changing

Lockscreen Image is not changing: My lock screen image is not changing anymore. I tried every method searching on internet but none solve it. Windows spotlight image is not changing when i start computer every day....
  5. Account Image is blurry after the 2004 update

Account Image is blurry after the 2004 update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wuffi7707 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgoyc2/account_image_is_blurry_after_the_2004_update/
  6. Lockscreen photo is blurred after recent windows updates

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen photo is blurred after recent windows updates: lockscreen photo is blurred https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo-is-blurred-after-recent-windows/6c0eeb65-86bc-4c68-9755-906d0efb3bc5
  7. Blurry camera images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry camera images: The images from the camera on my Lenova Vantage Ideapad S145 are blurry...how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-camera-images/413a9148-8635-4b33-84b7-fd01bbfc18e2
  8. Blurry Lockscreen - Windows 10

Blurry Lockscreen - Windows 10: Hey guys, I've just updated Windows 10 and I have noticed that now, when I press a button on the lock screen and the password box appears, the background wallpaper is now blurred. Is there a way to change this to be clear, as it was before? Honestly don't know why this seems...
  9. Blurry Lockscreen after Windows 10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurry Lockscreen after Windows 10 1903: I need help for the sign-in window..When I start-up there is a sign in window. It always has a picture of somewhere in the world and words in upper right hand corner. This is all blurry and sometimes unrecognizable. ***Original Title: when I start up, the picture that is...
  10. Custom lockscreen image on creator's update

Custom lockscreen image on creator's update: Hey guys, So I have a GPO set for our workplace, and have been using this since the original RTM build of Windows 10 back in 2015. It worked fine on all versions up until the Creator's Update, when it somehow seems to have stopped working, and I can't figure out how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows lock screen image blurry since last update