Windows 10: Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

Discus and support Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pretty sure KB4511555 is to blame for my Lockscreen images coming through blurry. No matter which image I choose, they all come through blurry.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by geekiamnot_CJ, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

Pretty sure KB4511555 is to blame for my Lockscreen images coming through blurry. No matter which image I choose, they all come through blurry. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling all pertinent drivers the problem continues. Are we supposed to wait for a Microsoft fix for this? WHEN...????

:)

geekiamnot_CJ, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Blurry downloaded images

Hi,

Outdated graphics card driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blurry downloaded images on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to download the image?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if you will encounter the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card driver to its latest update?
    • Which app are you using to open the images?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Aloset Win User
    Blurry downloaded images

I use Microsoft Edge.

I get the same results with Mozilla Firefox.

Don't know what troubleshooting steps to take.

Don't know how to update my graphics card driver to its latest update.

I use Microsoft Photos to open the images.

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1703

OS Build 15063.608

64-Bit operating system, X 64-based processor

Thank you very much for responding and any help you can give me.

Aloset, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Aloset Win User

Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

Blurry downloaded images

I use Microsoft Edge.

I get the same results with Mozilla Firefox.

Don't know what troubleshooting steps to take.

Don't know how to update my graphics card driver to its latest update.

I use Microsoft Photos to open the images.

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1703

OS Build 15063.608

64-Bit operating system, X 64-based processor

Thank you very much for responding and any help you can give me.

Followed instructions to update Intel graphics and computer said the latest updates are installed.

Aloset, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

1. Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?) - Similar Threads - Lockscreen image blurry

2. Changing the Default LockScreen Image

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing the Default LockScreen Image: I looked into changing the default lock screen image that's shown after a restart, not the one you might choose like Windows Spotlight. Here's the normal default: [img] Supposedly you can do that by changing a registry setting:...
  3. Blurry Lockscreen after Windows 10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurry Lockscreen after Windows 10 1903: I need help for the sign-in window..When I start-up there is a sign in window. It always has a picture of somewhere in the world and words in upper right hand corner. This is all blurry and sometimes unrecognizable. ***Original Title: when I start up, the picture that is...
  4. Pincode and lockscreen (partly) missing after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pincode and lockscreen (partly) missing after update: I have updated Windows 10 from version 1803 to 1903. When I after that close my laptop, physically like a book, and then opens it again, there appears no lockscreen, from where I can be asked to log in with a pincode, as it used to before the update. Instead, the desktop...
  5. Lockscreen image is wrong on reboot but correct after first log-in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen image is wrong on reboot but correct after first log-in.: This bug has been present in windows 10 for years, however ms devs have never addressed it. Seeing the same problem in build 1903 has finally driven me nuts. The bug: I am the only user and have administrator rights. However on boot-up winlogon shows the default lockscreen...
  6. Blurry monitor after W10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry monitor after W10 update: Since the last (mandatory) W10 update, my ACER screen has gone wonky. Will it help to reload the driver? And if so, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-monitor-after-w10-update/efb5ff84-81e7-4d40-b583-7e3ada5975a8
  7. crash after recent update

crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  8. Setting lockscreen image for all users on a network after sysprep

Setting lockscreen image for all users on a network after sysprep: Hi I used the sysprep tutorial to create an image for the classroom - during sysprep I created a users profile and locked all the personalization settings - in the system group policy I set a default lock screen image and set to not allow changes to the lock screen - I used...
  9. Lockscreen background image not showing on start

Lockscreen background image not showing on start: Thanks for taking a look at my issue. i have ticked the box to enable "show lock screen background picture on sign-in screen" however it works sometimes and doesn't work sometimes. More recently it just doesn't work at all. What do yuo think the reason could be? I...
  10. Custom lockscreen image on creator's update

Custom lockscreen image on creator's update: Hey guys, So I have a GPO set for our workplace, and have been using this since the original RTM build of Windows 10 back in 2015. It worked fine on all versions up until the Creator's Update, when it somehow seems to have stopped working, and I can't figure out how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows lock screen image blurry since last update