Windows 10: Lockscreen Image is not changing

Discus and support Lockscreen Image is not changing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My lock screen image is not changing anymore. I tried every method searching on internet but none solve it. Windows spotlight image is not changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrakashRanjan2, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Lockscreen Image is not changing

My lock screen image is not changing anymore. I tried every method searching on internet but none solve it. Windows spotlight image is not changing when i start computer every day.

:)

PrakashRanjan2, Jul 15, 2020

2. Change Background Image Lockscreen

Dear,

Since today I cannot change the background image of my lockscreen on my Nokia Lumia 520.
    Normally when you tap change photo you can scroll through pictures and select one by tapping to crop it the way you want to use as your background image on your lockscreen. But now when I tap "change picture" I can scroll through my background images but
    when I try to select one by tapping it, it just takes me back to the settings without giving me the option to crop the image and without changing my lockscreen background image... I know how to do it because it used to work, but now it odesn't anymore. I've
    been trying to change it for a whole day and I've restarted my Windows 8 Phone several times during this process... Any ideas? It's rather unpleasant... Thanks in advance.

ArneFigoureux, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Lockscreen keeps on changing the image

Hello Ronald,

Changes in the configuration settings can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. In line with your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

To troubleshoot this, we'd recommend doing a simple Registry tweaks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type regedit and press
      Enter.
    • Go to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization.

Lockscreen Image is not changing 22095961-351f-4dcb-beba-42c65a508545?upload=true.jpg

• Create a new string value named LockScreenImage.

Lockscreen Image is not changing d6eb08ef-905a-48a4-b973-58a84e01a534?upload=true.jpg

• Set its value data to the full path of the desired image which will be used as the lock screen image. See sample image below.

Lockscreen Image is not changing a6063860-7543-4040-a5d7-6d2c5c1c2cf9?upload=true.jpg

• Once done, click OK and restart your device to apply the changes.

Important: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps
    carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Lockscreen Image is not changing

Unable to change lockscreen image

Lockscreen Image is not changing d26ab0a0-3297-4aea-8cd7-d26958269acb.png

when i tried to change lockscreen image. when tried it from settings its just show loading and not getting updated

AlwynJohnson, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Lockscreen Image is not changing

1. Lockscreen Image is not changing - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Image changing

2. Images not fitting on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fitting on lockscreen: I’m trying to customize on lockscreen to be a slideshow. However, none of the images seem to be fitting. I’ve tried to adjust them but they all seem too big. I previously had a slideshow but unfortunately my laptop got wiped and then the laptop updated to a different windows....
  3. Images not fitting on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images not fitting on lockscreen: I’m trying to customize on lockscreen to be a slideshow. However, none of the images seem to be fitting. I’ve tried to adjust them but they all seem too big. I previously had a slideshow but unfortunately my laptop got wiped and then the laptop updated to a different windows....
  4. Images not fitting on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to change lockscreen to custom images in windows 11

Unable to change lockscreen to custom images in windows 11: i unfortunately had to reinstall windows a few days ago and its been extremely buggy for some reason it tends to do that when reinstallingAnyways, i've been trying to set a custom lockscreen image but it never sets it. when i go into settings and select the image to use, it...
  6. Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock

Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock: Hi, how do I force a lock screen image to update when my computer is locked? The image is created by a scheduled task when the computer is locked, the user logs off, or when the network status changes.Updating the image on the lock screen does not take effect immediately, but...
  7. Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock: Hi, how do I force a lock screen image to update when my computer is locked? The image is created by a scheduled task when the computer is locked, the user logs off, or when the network status changes.Updating the image on the lock screen does not take effect immediately, but...
  8. Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Cannot change lockscreen image windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot change lockscreen image windows 10: The lock screen cant be changed whatever I do. reboot, or update system or what. my laptop is the new laptop I can't change the lock screen since I bought it FEB 2021 already in a long time. Whatever photo I click, there keeps showing "loading" on the photo even though browse...
  10. Changing the Default LockScreen Image

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing the Default LockScreen Image: I looked into changing the default lock screen image that's shown after a restart, not the one you might choose like Windows Spotlight. Here's the normal default: [img] Supposedly you can do that by changing a registry setting:...