Windows 10: Lockscreen image save to pc

Discus and support Lockscreen image save to pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had an image that I saved as my screen wallpaper as well as lockscreen image. The thing is when I last update windows 10 my wallpaper turned black. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by moinulhaqqk, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Lockscreen image save to pc

I had an image that I saved as my screen wallpaper as well as lockscreen image. The thing is when I last update windows 10 my wallpaper turned black. I still have the image in lockscreen. But I have deleted image source from my laptop. How do I get the same picture back. I am not asking to recover the file. All I need is the path where lockscreen image I see right now is stored. So I can copy it and use it again.

Thanks

PS : I have already tried

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets

:)

moinulhaqqk, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Mark Ole Win User

How to save Spotlight Lockscreen images

Hi,

To address your concern, you may check this
    link
    on how to save Windows 10 Spotlight Lockscreen images with PowerShell. Or, you may direct them to this forum.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail App Save As Image

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download an image file.

• Enlarge the photo you want to download.
    • You will get a download option.
    • Or you can press Ctrl + S key and save.
    Or if you copy the file and want to save you can follow the steps provided below.

• Copy the file you want to download.
    • Goto Start page.
    • Type Paint.
    • Open Paint application.
    • Press Ctrl + V key.
    • And save the image file.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 24, 2020
  4. vgchat Win User

Lockscreen image save to pc

syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Lockscreen image save to pc

1. Lockscreen image save to pc - Similar Threads - Lockscreen image save

2. Images not fitting on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fitting on lockscreen: I’m trying to customize on lockscreen to be a slideshow. However, none of the images seem to be fitting. I’ve tried to adjust them but they all seem too big. I previously had a slideshow but unfortunately my laptop got wiped and then the laptop updated to a different windows....
  3. Images not fitting on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images not fitting on lockscreen: I’m trying to customize on lockscreen to be a slideshow. However, none of the images seem to be fitting. I’ve tried to adjust them but they all seem too big. I previously had a slideshow but unfortunately my laptop got wiped and then the laptop updated to a different windows....
  4. Images not fitting on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock

Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock: Hi, how do I force a lock screen image to update when my computer is locked? The image is created by a scheduled task when the computer is locked, the user logs off, or when the network status changes.Updating the image on the lock screen does not take effect immediately, but...
  6. Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock

Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock: Hi, how do I force a lock screen image to update when my computer is locked? The image is created by a scheduled task when the computer is locked, the user logs off, or when the network status changes.Updating the image on the lock screen does not take effect immediately, but...
  7. Change LockScreen Image when PC is lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Where is the custom lockscreen image saved at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the custom lockscreen image saved at?: Some years ago I added a picture as my lockscreen image and it synced with my microsoft account.Now I want to copy that image file so that I don't lose it and safely change my lockscreen image.I have looked online for a solution but all of them only talked about the spotlight...
  9. Where is the custom lockscreen image saved at?

Where is the custom lockscreen image saved at?: Some years ago I added a picture as my lockscreen image and it synced with my microsoft account.Now I want to copy that image file so that I don't lose it and safely change my lockscreen image.I have looked online for a solution but all of them only talked about the spotlight...
  10. Lockscreen Image is not changing

Lockscreen Image is not changing: My lock screen image is not changing anymore. I tried every method searching on internet but none solve it. Windows spotlight image is not changing when i start computer every day....