Windows 10: Lockscreen photo is blurred after recent windows updates

Discus and support Lockscreen photo is blurred after recent windows updates in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; lockscreen photo is blurred... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JerryKnowles2, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Lockscreen photo is blurred after recent windows updates

lockscreen photo is blurred

:)

JerryKnowles2, Jun 25, 2020

2. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, Jun 25, 2020
  3. setthalie Win User
    Lockscreen background doesn't blur (version 1903)

After update to 1903 version, the acrylic blur effect does appear and everything is normal for the first time. But after 2-3 times restart, the blur effect doesn't appear again. Any suggest?

setthalie, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Lockscreen photo is blurred after recent windows updates

MY LUMINA 535 Camera Blurred

Hello Anil,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why after update your Lumia 535 camera photo is blurred and could not find a resolution, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you checked if there is a pending app update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Lockscreen photo is blurred after recent windows updates

1. Lockscreen photo is blurred after recent windows updates - Similar Threads - Lockscreen photo blurred

2. Unable to rename photo after opening in Photos, after recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to rename photo after opening in Photos, after recent update: Windows 10 Version 21H1Although I know that you can rename photo files within Explorer, sometimes I prefer to open the photo and rename it whilst the photo is open using an option top right of the screen to view file name from memory! and I can rename the detail and save -...
  3. Unable to rename photo after opening in Photos, after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to rename photo after opening in Photos, after recent update: Windows 10 Version 21H1Although I know that you can rename photo files within Explorer, sometimes I prefer to open the photo and rename it whilst the photo is open using an option top right of the screen to view file name from memory! and I can rename the detail and save -...
  4. Unable to rename photo after opening in Photos, after recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  6. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  7. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?): Pretty sure KB4511555 is to blame for my Lockscreen images coming through blurry. No matter which image I choose, they all come through blurry. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling all pertinent drivers the problem continues. Are we supposed to wait for a Microsoft fix for...
  9. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Windows Lockscreen Photos: Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803. Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook. About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now. I tried to...
  10. Lockscreen background doesn't blur (version 1903)

Lockscreen background doesn't blur (version 1903): After update to 1903 version, the acrylic blur effect does appear and everything is normal for the first time. But after 2-3 times restart, the blur effect doesn't appear again. Any suggest? 135322