Windows 10: Lockscreen problem

Discus and support Lockscreen problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My lockscreen has an email address that Win/MS doesn't recognize. I logged into my Windows account on another laptop and changed the password, but it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dhowardx, Jun 16, 2021.

1. dhowardx Win User

Lockscreen problem

My lockscreen has an email address that Win/MS doesn't recognize. I logged into my Windows account on another laptop and changed the password, but it doesn't work for the unrecognized email/username that defaults when I boot up the old laptop. The "forgot password?" routine doesn't help--it allows me to enter a new email address my MS account and create a new password, but that account isn't available when the laptop reboots.

:)

dhowardx, Jun 16, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 16, 2021
  3. lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Lockscreen problem

Lockscreen password

The screen is locked and I am unable to access anything except the lockscreen. I am writing this from a different computer. Any suggestions?

RobertJacobson1538, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Lockscreen problem

1. Lockscreen problem - Similar Threads - Lockscreen problem

2. Lockscreen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen problem: Hitting WIN+L shows my login screen instead of my lock screen lock screen wallpaper how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-problem/9631cc74-61cc-4311-9614-afc63c90621f
  3. Lockscreen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen problem: Hitting WIN+L shows my login screen instead of my lock screen lock screen wallpaper how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-problem/9631cc74-61cc-4311-9614-afc63c90621f
  4. lockscreen wall paper problem windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen wall paper problem windows 11: I cannot change my lockscreen wallpaper. I can actually click browse and choose a photo, however after that it will only load and load for hours and not even change my wallpaper. How to fix this?...
  5. lockscreen wall paper problem windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen wall paper problem windows 11: I cannot change my lockscreen wallpaper. I can actually click browse and choose a photo, however after that it will only load and load for hours and not even change my wallpaper. How to fix this?...
  6. windows 10 lockscreen problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 lockscreen problem: hello, I recently purchased a lenovo laptop with genuine and activated windows 10 home single language pre installed . Everything was running fine but after around 1 month suddenly my lockscreen keeps popping randomly. it doesnt have any pattern and it is random , sometimes...
  7. lockscreen timeout problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lockscreen timeout problem.: So the problem started when I wanted to change lockscreen from windows spotlight to pictures. I accidentally enabled lock the screen. So now windows locks after around 30 seconds and goes to screen saver. I changed console lock display off timeout to 10 minutes but It still...
  8. Windows 10 Lockscreen causing problems

Windows 10 Lockscreen causing problems: So I booted up my laptop today which is on Windows 10 1909 OS build 18363.959. On reaching the lockscreen I saw I didn't have a wallpaper but a blackscreen with clock and then I pressed spacebar so that I could open the password entering field. As soon as I pressed it the...
  9. Laptop Lockscreen Sign-In Problem

Laptop Lockscreen Sign-In Problem: Hi there I normally sign into my HP notebook using the image/picture option. Today I left the laptop idle for a while and as expected, it went into sleep mode. When I wanted to sign in again from the lockscreen, my image combination was not accepted and the lockscreen...
  10. Windows 10 Lockscreen Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Lockscreen Problem: Slideshow by selecting folders is also not working and there is No Time and Date visible in the Lockscreen. Lockscreen Problem Tried playing with the multiple settings in Personalization> Lockscreen Nothing worked. submitted by /u/thedesimonk [link] [comments]...