Windows 10: Lockscreen question

Discus and support Lockscreen question in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Weird question for you lot, I must of missed a microsoft memo on it. I have set up my main computer to bypass the lockscreen and password, like all my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by thomaseg1, Dec 18, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

Lockscreen question

Weird question for you lot, I must of missed a microsoft memo on it.

I have set up my main computer to bypass the lockscreen and password,
    like all my 'puters they are tied to my microsoft account, about 12 of them (if you include virtual machines)
    The last couple just asked me for my password and signed directly in and bypass lockscreen
    and password without using the regedit hack.
    Are these preferences in the microsoft account now?

:)

thomaseg1, Dec 18, 2019

2. lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Slideshow Lockscreen Question

This is probably a stupid question but is there a limit to how many photos can be on the lockscreen slideshow? Because I wanted to have it cycle through a bunch of quotes but I'm not sure how many it'll take...

BladeDrowned, Dec 18, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

Lockscreen question

Lockscreen (Slideshow) not working after Update 1709

Hello,

Were you able to perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this thread previously? If not, we suggest that you try and check if this will work for you. Also, please answer the following questions for us to know more about your concern:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message?

We will be waiting for your response.

John Fer, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Lockscreen question

1. Lockscreen question - Similar Threads - Lockscreen question

2. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  3. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  4. Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen: I have a office computer hp compaq elite 8300 i'm pretty sure and i decided that i would do a factory reset since i was having some slowness, but when it finished it was stuck on the lockscreen. It shows the wallpaper and date like normal but it doesn't respond to any input...
  5. Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen

Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen: I have a office computer hp compaq elite 8300 i'm pretty sure and i decided that i would do a factory reset since i was having some slowness, but when it finished it was stuck on the lockscreen. It shows the wallpaper and date like normal but it doesn't respond to any input...
  6. Question on windows 10 lockscreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Question on windows 10 lockscreen: I have multiple desktop PC's and the lockscreen clock flashes once on start up, All my pc's do this but I was curious to know why. I know there is nothing corrupted because all computers are new and do the same.Can anyone give some context? Video provided -...
  7. Question on windows 10 lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question on windows 10 lockscreen: I have multiple desktop PC's and the lockscreen clock flashes once on start up, All my pc's do this but I was curious to know why. I know there is nothing corrupted because all computers are new and do the same.Can anyone give some context? Video provided -...
  8. Question on windows 10 lockscreen

9. Question about Lockscreen Slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Lockscreen Slideshow not working: Hi everyone, I've never had the issue before, but I've discovered in the past week, when my computer goes into the lock screen, it was just using a single picture my sign in screen picture instead of the rotating slideshow I had set up. This was working in the past, but for...
  10. Slideshow Lockscreen Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow Lockscreen Question: This is probably a stupid question but is there a limit to how many photos can be on the lockscreen slideshow? Because I wanted to have it cycle through a bunch of quotes but I'm not sure how many it'll take......