Windows 10: lockscreen removal

Discus and support lockscreen removal in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I remove or bypass the lock/password feature? It is slow and I just don't need it. I prefer to be able to use my computer immediately.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by redtriebel7, Mar 25, 2019.

1. lockscreen removal

How do I remove or bypass the lock/password feature? It is slow and I just don't need it. I prefer to be able to use my computer immediately.

:)

redtriebel7, Mar 25, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to remove weather widget on lockscreen Lollipop

I have recently updated my Galaxy S4 to lollipop, now I see a weather widget on the lockscreen which never gets updated, I want to get the current temps of the day or otherwise remove it but I can't find a way to do this.

Anyone?

P4-630, Mar 25, 2019
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    How to remove weather widget on lockscreen Lollipop

This is how u do it on the S5 dunno if it's the same with the S4 but u can try...

Open from the Home Screen the menu and then the settings of your Samsung Galaxy S5.

Now, you must tap “lock screen” -> “Additional information” to enter the submenu. In this you have to remove the tick in the checkbox with “weather” to turn off the display of the weather on the lockscreen of the Samsung Galaxy S5. Finish!

puma99dk|, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

lockscreen removal

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

lockscreen removal

1. lockscreen removal - Similar Threads - lockscreen removal

2. how to remove rainmeter lockscreen really

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove rainmeter lockscreen really: hi, I installed rainmeter lockscreen and I don't access to my computer.. does anyone know how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-rainmeter-lockscreen-really/dd351b8a-f5ff-4153-b586-8eebb9e1eff7
  3. how to remove rainmeter lockscreen really

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove rainmeter lockscreen really: hi, I installed rainmeter lockscreen and I don't access to my computer.. does anyone know how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-rainmeter-lockscreen-really/dd351b8a-f5ff-4153-b586-8eebb9e1eff7
  4. How to remove clock on lockscreen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove clock on lockscreen...: I really want my Windows 10 pc to look nice and simple, but I can't that because of the clock on the lock screen.So how do I remove it? I have seen people having this as a problem, like in this...
  5. Does anyone know how to remove the lockscreen and login screen completely? That you come...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to remove the lockscreen and login screen completely? That you come...: Boot straight away to the desktop submitted by /u/pasmaskas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2p050/does_anyone_know_how_to_remove_the_lockscreen_and/
  6. Remove my lockscreen password

Remove my lockscreen password: I have to enter my password whenever I open my laptop. I tried that setting in sign in option of never and that netplwiz to uncheck the box. Even though after doing this, password is asking. How to resolve this?...
  7. how do i remove password log in from win10 lockscreen? or auto login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i remove password log in from win10 lockscreen? or auto login?: so i have a desktop with windows 10 and was able to bypass(or auto log in?) password easily but i dont remember how i did it. same with my win10 laptop. now in this other laptop i recently installed windows and cannot figure out how to bypass password. in settings i dont have...
  8. Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Sign-in: hello, I just want to ask on how can I remove the lock screen sign in when my pc wakes from sleep. I had no choice but to make one because windows requires me to create the time I reinstalled windows, but now I cannot remove it. This one probably came from the update to...
  9. Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Login: hello, I just want to ask on how can I remove the lock screen sign in when my pc wakes from sleep. I had no choice but to make one because windows requires me to create the time I reinstalled windows, but now I cannot remove it. This one probably came from the update to...
  10. Win 1909 - Remove annoying text on windows spotlight lockscreen

Win 1909 - Remove annoying text on windows spotlight lockscreen: I'm getting annoying by MS shoving text linking to articles on my lockscreen. Is there a way to remove this in 1909? 145974