Windows 10: Lockscreen screensaver refreshed every minute

Discus and support Lockscreen screensaver refreshed every minute in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I am running windows 10 on my PC. I recently switched my screensaver to the lock screen by going to the screen saver settings, selecting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by princecanthony, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Lockscreen screensaver refreshed every minute

Hello! I am running windows 10 on my PC. I recently switched my screensaver to the lock screen by going to the screen saver settings, selecting the "(None)" option and then activating "on resume, display logon screen". After a set amount of time, the lock screen successfully displays, but every minute it shows a loading icon as if it's logging in, then reverts back to the lock screen.

There must be a way to get rid of this loading every minute. Some kind of setting, editing the registry. I have searched so many different pages on google but have found no answer. Please and thank you for your help!

:)

princecanthony, Aug 21, 2016

2. n8 screensaver deactivates after 2 minutes

The freeware screensaver application cclock has a message/missed call indicator which Big Clock does not, I have also used other 3rd party apps with the same result, was wondering if there were any apps that could refresh my current screensaver every 2 minutes
    so that it would be deactivated?

chickentikkaman, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Windows goes to lock screen after 1 minute "not touching" the computer

There’s another place to check - screensaver settings, under Lockscreen scroll down to the screensaver settings link & there you’ll find a box for setting the time out as well as a box to display the Lockscreen after closing the screensaver. Check this
    isn’t ticked.

Time Lady, Aug 21, 2016
Thema:

Lockscreen screensaver refreshed every minute

1. Lockscreen screensaver refreshed every minute - Similar Threads - Lockscreen screensaver refreshed

2. Windows 11 Pro: My Screensaver stops every 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro: My Screensaver stops every 15 minutes.: It's a PC, not a laptop. It also does it if I set the monitor to turn off every 15 minutes as well. I can't figure out what's causing the machine to "wake"; are there any commands I can run, or log output somewhere, what would tell me what app/device is causing it to wake?...
  3. Windows 11 Pro: My Screensaver stops every 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro: My Screensaver stops every 15 minutes.: It's a PC, not a laptop. It also does it if I set the monitor to turn off every 15 minutes as well. I can't figure out what's causing the machine to "wake"; are there any commands I can run, or log output somewhere, what would tell me what app/device is causing it to wake?...
  4. Screensaver as my lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver as my lockscreen: So found this really cool old screensaver i would love to use as my lock-screen when i log in, but i dont know how to set it as my lockscreen and there doesnt seem to be a way to. yes im well aware of wallpaper engine i currently use that but thats only desktop wallpaper, i...
  5. Screensaver as my lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screensaver as my lockscreen: So found this really cool old screensaver i would love to use as my lock-screen when i log in, but i dont know how to set it as my lockscreen and there doesnt seem to be a way to. yes im well aware of wallpaper engine i currently use that but thats only desktop wallpaper, i...
  6. Screensaver as my lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 20H2 Update Causing Explorer to Refresh Every Minute

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 Update Causing Explorer to Refresh Every Minute: I have two separate computers that were recently updated to Windows 10 20H2. Since then, Windows Explorer is refreshing every minute - it is not closing any windows, or moving things around on the Task Bar or on the Desktop, but they both are getting refreshed, resulting in...
  8. Win10 2004 refreshes desktop icons every few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 2004 refreshes desktop icons every few minutes: Anyone experienced this bug yet, found what triggers it, or found a way to fix it? On my system, it began immediately after updating to 2004, and it occurs persistently, and randomly, with no obvious pattern or trigger. It logs in the Security Logs as "Audit Success" with...
  9. screensaver comes on after a minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screensaver comes on after a minute: I have tried changing the screensaver in the settings panel but whatever I do it still comes on after a minute, which makes it difficult for me to read a recipe or a music score....
  10. Lockscreen/Screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen/Screensaver: What I am trying to accomplish (on a PC) is to have a slideshow play after like 5 or 10 minutes. Then, after 30 minutes, have the monitor go blank. If I press a key, be presented with the Lockscreen. After watching and playing a little with the screensaver/lockscreen in...