Windows 10: Lockscreen Setup Problem: Automatically set to Picture when Windows Spotlight is selected

Discus and support Lockscreen Setup Problem: Automatically set to Picture when Windows Spotlight is selected in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently using an ASUS X407MA, I have occured a problem in the setup after I made changes to the lockscreen. They are on this video.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GabrielG11, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Lockscreen Setup Problem: Automatically set to Picture when Windows Spotlight is selected

Hello, I am currently using an ASUS X407MA, I have occured a problem in the setup after I made changes to the lockscreen.

They are on this video.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AqyELOlhNl1ykGHe-mLCuMx_yZwh

Thanks!

:)

GabrielG11, Dec 1, 2019

2. Windows spotlight lockscreen not working correctly.

I'm using windows 10 pro 64- bit version with latest updates. When i choose spotlight screen as lockscreen in settings, next time i power on my pc.
    Automatically spotlight change to picture in settings and it was
    save the previous spotlight lockscreen image and select that as image. what is the answers for this problem?

Lockscreen Setup Problem: Automatically set to Picture when Windows Spotlight is selected 250f6758-faf8-417c-9b08-d706f9eb61ca.jpg

Oshith Roshantha Edirisuriya, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Lockscreen picture

Thanks for your reply.

I tried twice switching from Windows Spotlight to Picture and restarting. The lockscreen is still stuck on one picture in the Windows Spotlight setting. I found the Bing.com site where the pictures come from, so I can do it manually every day, but would
    prefer it to change automatically like it did before.

MichaelCarver1, Dec 1, 2019
  4. RicW-nw Win User

Lockscreen Setup Problem: Automatically set to Picture when Windows Spotlight is selected

Lockscreen will not show Windows spotlight pictures

Yes, some of the smaller files will date back to whenever that folder was last fully updated or cleared and reloaded. If you have a good number of new files the folder is updating correctly.

Try the following - Change in the dropdown setting from Windows Spotlight to 'Picture' (any picture will do). Test with Winkey+L to see if that picture is showing. Then go back into lockscreen settings and turn off or temporarily disable any associated settings
    and apps. Switch back to Spotlight - it should display a different image to what was showing previously on spotlight preview. Test with winkey+L again. Any progress?

RicW-nw, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Lockscreen Setup Problem: Automatically set to Picture when Windows Spotlight is selected

1. Lockscreen Setup Problem: Automatically set to Picture when Windows Spotlight is selected - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Setup Problem

2. Windows spotlight automatically changes to picture!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight automatically changes to picture!: Hey, I have been using windows 11 since a long time and I must say it is a cool experience, in my opinion I must say it has plenty of feature issues and bugs,one of the most important one is the windows spotlight feature, for some reason it doesn't work in my machine. I reset...
  3. Windows spotlight automatically changes to picture!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight automatically changes to picture!: Hey, I have been using windows 11 since a long time and I must say it is a cool experience, in my opinion I must say it has plenty of feature issues and bugs,one of the most important one is the windows spotlight feature, for some reason it doesn't work in my machine. I reset...
  4. Windows spotlight on lockscreen not working, changes to "Pictures" on its own.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows spotlight on lockscreen not working, changes to "Pictures" on its own.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rex_Z9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vhnadc/windows_spotlight_on_lockscreen_not_working/
  5. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  6. Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.

Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.: when I was using Windows 10 the windows spotlight was working correctly but recently I've installed Windows 11 and the spotlight is not working correctly.Please some steps to fix this....
  7. Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.: when I was using Windows 10 the windows spotlight was working correctly but recently I've installed Windows 11 and the spotlight is not working correctly.Please some steps to fix this....
  8. Windows Spotlight automatically switches to pictures in personalization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight automatically switches to pictures in personalization: I'm losing my mind over this. When I enable spotlight in Settings->personalization->lock screen, and close settings, it automatically switches to pictures. Even changing tab (say lock screen to themes) switches it back to pictures. I do want spotlight. submitted by...
  9. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e
  10. Missing Lockscreen setting icons and unfunctional spotlight lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Lockscreen setting icons and unfunctional spotlight lockscreen: I'm on Windows 10 pro, version 1607, and I have two problems, both of which I believe may be connected. My lock screen spotlight image does not change every now and then; the lock screen spotlight functionality that changes the lock screen picture once every couple of days...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my lockscreen setting automatically changes to picture instead of spotlight