Windows 10: Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization

Discus and support Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi There, I want to set 7/8 images as slideshow on every PCs of my organization. Whenever PC's locks these 7 images should keep sliding. Please let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pabbathi Teja, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization

Hi There,

I want to set 7/8 images as slideshow on every PCs of my organization. Whenever PC's locks these 7 images should keep sliding. Please let me know how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Teja

:)

Pabbathi Teja, Mar 27, 2019

2. Can't enable both Lockscreen and Screensaver slideshow again

This issue is occurring again. Saw this link and saw no solution for this back then. This was working, up until the last update.

Can't enable both Lockscreen slideshow and Screensaver slideshow at the same time

To reiterate, you can enable the slideshow functionality on the lockscreen and it works fine. But if you enable the screenshow on the slideshow it disables it on the lockscreen. For some reason you can't have screenshow going in both.

AND this is NOT redundant functionality.

AsifMasood1, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Can't enable both Lockscreen slideshow and Screensaver slideshow at the same time

Hello,

I recently wanted to test Lockscreen slideshow functionality.

I set it up within the Windows settings (in Personalization menu), and when I tested it, nothing really changed.

However, I noticed that the Screensaver wasn't enabled anymore.

After a quick search on internet, I tried to setup the slideshow folder to the default one (Pictures) for both Screensaver and Lockscreen.

It actually worked for Screensaver, but nothing changed Lockscreen-side.

After further tests, I came to the conclusion that Lockscreen and Screensaver's slideshow were somehows "connected", disabling each other upon activation.

Is this a bug, or is there any reasons to this?

I actually wanted to have both enabled at once, since I really enjoy the slideshow feature.

I using Windows 10 Pro 64-bits with latest update (build 10240) at the time of writing.

Thanks.

Shikatsu.

EDIT: For the problem of Lockscreen's slideshow not working, Statici's answer
    on this thread worked.

But I still can't enable both Lockscreen slideshow and Screensaver slideshow at the same time.

Kagaminara Shikatsu, Mar 27, 2019
  4. solomani Win User

Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Hi all,

I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work?

Thanks.

solomani, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization

1. Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Slideshow enable

2. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  3. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  4. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lockscreen slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow: How do I find the folder that my lockscreen slideshow displays on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-slideshow/08824bef-e416-4e6c-a3a9-91c143ec2456
  6. Lockscreen slideshow is not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen slideshow is not working.: Here is my problem. My problem is that the Slideshow is not showing the three images shown in the folder to make a slideshow when in the Lockscreen. This is the result from my problem. submitted by /u/MangaIsekaiWeeb [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows Lockscreen Slideshow

Windows Lockscreen Slideshow: My Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow isn't working at all ! What to do to fix it ? It is not showing the hints,fun facts,and other settings that I applied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lockscreen-slideshow/1c29e1f8-a34f-4610-9fda-4bd6de4be2dc
  8. Lockscreen slideshow.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow.: Is there a way to skip to the previous picture in the lockscreen slideshow? If not, what is a good program to use for slideshows? This program must be easy to launch, ideally from the the desktop without the need to select which folder to display everytime it is...
  9. Lockscreen slideshow not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lockscreen slideshow not working: When I start my computer the lockscreen doesn't change pictures. However, when I press Win-I the lockscreen does change pictures. How do I get the startup lockscreen to change pictures?...
  10. Lockscreen Slideshow

Lockscreen Slideshow: Lock screen slideshow won't work ! 15369