Windows 10: lockscreen slideshow not working for windows 10 version 1909

Discus and support lockscreen slideshow not working for windows 10 version 1909 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 version 1909. I can't change the lockscreen sideshow's picture. After changing the picture, it doesn't show the picture that we... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AisakaTaiga, May 25, 2020.

1. lockscreen slideshow not working for windows 10 version 1909

I am using windows 10 version 1909. I can't change the lockscreen sideshow's picture. After changing the picture, it doesn't show the picture that we set the picture file that we want to display. What to do?

:)

AisakaTaiga, May 25, 2020
  2. firazi Win User

Windows 10 Lockscreen SlideShow

I would like to have a windows 10 lockscreen Slideshows rolled out to my company devices. I am having trouble doing this.

I also need to consider if laptop is not connected to the network will it still display the lockscreen as I'm guessing it will be looking at a network location for the images to display on the lockscreen slideshow.

firazi, May 25, 2020
  3. solomani Win User
    Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Hi all,

I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work?

Thanks.

solomani, May 25, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

lockscreen slideshow not working for windows 10 version 1909

Windows 10 LockScreen (IOT) slideshow - Spotlight

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Lock screen can be set to slideshow with the help of the steps below on every Windows normal version, you can try the same steps on your Windows 10 (IOT).

1. To change the lock screen to slideshow, you can go to
      Settings > Personalization > Lock screen.
    2. From the Background drop down option, select
      Slideshow.
    3. Click on Add a folder and select the image folder you have.

To change the Slide time to 6 seconds, you can make the changes from the registry.

1. Open registry navigate to
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Lock Screen

2. Right click on the Right pane and create a new
      Dword(32-bit) Value key.
    3. Name it SlideshowDuration Double click set the value to 6000 which is 6 seconds.

I would also suggest you to post your query on
    TechNet
    for better resolution on this issue, if the steps above doesn’t help.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 25, 2020
Thema:

lockscreen slideshow not working for windows 10 version 1909

1. lockscreen slideshow not working for windows 10 version 1909 - Similar Threads - lockscreen slideshow working

2. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  3. The slideshow in lockscreen not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The slideshow in lockscreen not working: I set my lock screen to slideshow. But when the computer automatically locks or press the windows key + L, the lock screen shows only the lock screen wallpaper, nothing else like time, network, battery ... The slideshow screen doesn't work, it just shows the lock screen...
  4. Lockscreen slideshow

Lockscreen slideshow: How do I find the folder that my lockscreen slideshow displays on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-slideshow/08824bef-e416-4e6c-a3a9-91c143ec2456
  5. Lockscreen slideshow is not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen slideshow is not working.: Here is my problem. My problem is that the Slideshow is not showing the three images shown in the folder to make a slideshow when in the Lockscreen. This is the result from my problem. submitted by /u/MangaIsekaiWeeb [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows Lockscreen Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Lockscreen Slideshow: My Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow isn't working at all ! What to do to fix it ? It is not showing the hints,fun facts,and other settings that I applied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lockscreen-slideshow/1c29e1f8-a34f-4610-9fda-4bd6de4be2dc
  7. Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow not working

Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow not working: I have this issue where my lockscreen slideshow does not work, it shows a static picture without the time/notifications/weather info. When I restart my laptop, it works only the first time and after unlocking it then locking it, it doesn't work. I have looked up various...
  8. Slideshow Preview not Working- Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slideshow Preview not Working- Lockscreen: So I have a brand new Acer Aspire 5. I'm attempting to get it to use a folder on my lockscreen as a slideshow. The exact same folder worked fine on my other laptops. The slideshow works, kind of. It doesn't work when I lock my computer immediately, I have to wait a while, and...
  9. Lockscreen slideshow not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lockscreen slideshow not working: When I start my computer the lockscreen doesn't change pictures. However, when I press Win-I the lockscreen does change pictures. How do I get the startup lockscreen to change pictures?...
  10. Lockscreen slideshow does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen slideshow does not work: When I set my pc to show a slideshow on the lock screen after a few minutes of inactivity, it shows only one default picture instead of the pictures in the folder it is configured to use. If I look in the settings, there is some red text that says "You need more than one...