Windows 10: LockScreen Slideshow options

Discus and support LockScreen Slideshow options in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; NORMALLY within the slideshow options there is a 'folder' It's not a folder labeled "Picture". This, I believe, is a link or some type of pointer to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RichardRutledge, Mar 23, 2020.

1. LockScreen Slideshow options

NORMALLY within the slideshow options there is a 'folder' It's not a folder labeled "Picture". This, I believe, is a link or some type of pointer to C:\Users\[current user]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets which is the batch of default pictures provided by Microsoft. Yes, you guessed it--I deleted THAT folder instead of my "pictureS" folder. Now I would LOVE to put that back in there, but I must point to the proper place, which doesn't seem to exist ANYWHERE I did a cmd search of C:\ Picture*.* /o /s and another one where I added /ah hidden files to the search string... NOTHING. Short of reinstalling windows 10 just to fix this foul up... does anybody have any suggestions for getting that back? and no--pointing to that folder of compressed files doesn't work... When I break something, I do it right!

:)

RichardRutledge, Mar 23, 2020
  2. solomani Win User

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Hi all,

I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work?

Thanks.

solomani, Mar 23, 2020
  3. krytoned Win User
    Customize lockscreen slideshow

I've set my lockscreen to a slideshow, and it somehow finally works now.

However, how do I change the lockscreen interval? It's too fast (like 5s) and I want it to only change every hour.
    How do I prevent the slideshow from showing a collage of wallpapers? (I only want to show 1 wallpaper at a time).

If there's an app, there must be the option to use pictures from my own folder, as the laptop will be on a metered connection.

Laptop stats:
    HP Pavillion dm1-4002AU
    Windows 10 Home 64bit (upgraded from Win7 and then reset to a fresh state)
    AMD Radeon HD 6230 Graphics
    6GB RAM

krytoned, Mar 23, 2020
  4. LockScreen Slideshow options

Lockscreen slideshow as Screensaver

Is there any way to use the lockscreen slideshow as a Screensaver? Or is there a way to let windows go to the lockscreen slideshow and be able to get back to desktop without entering a password?

I totally LOVE the "auto collage" windows creates, but don't want to bother with a password.

Gary.Beach, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

LockScreen Slideshow options

1. LockScreen Slideshow options - Similar Threads - LockScreen Slideshow options

2. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  3. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  4. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lockscreen slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow: How do I find the folder that my lockscreen slideshow displays on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-slideshow/08824bef-e416-4e6c-a3a9-91c143ec2456
  6. Lockscreen slideshow is not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen slideshow is not working.: Here is my problem. My problem is that the Slideshow is not showing the three images shown in the folder to make a slideshow when in the Lockscreen. This is the result from my problem. submitted by /u/MangaIsekaiWeeb [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows Lockscreen Slideshow

Windows Lockscreen Slideshow: My Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow isn't working at all ! What to do to fix it ? It is not showing the hints,fun facts,and other settings that I applied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lockscreen-slideshow/1c29e1f8-a34f-4610-9fda-4bd6de4be2dc
  8. Lockscreen slideshow.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow.: Is there a way to skip to the previous picture in the lockscreen slideshow? If not, what is a good program to use for slideshows? This program must be easy to launch, ideally from the the desktop without the need to select which folder to display everytime it is...
  9. Lockscreen slideshow not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lockscreen slideshow not working: When I start my computer the lockscreen doesn't change pictures. However, when I press Win-I the lockscreen does change pictures. How do I get the startup lockscreen to change pictures?...
  10. Lockscreen Slideshow

Lockscreen Slideshow: Lock screen slideshow won't work ! 15369

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lock screen slideshow windows 10 gpo