Windows 10: Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing

Discus and support Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A couple of days ago, and without my laptop having updated to my knowledge, I started getting a solid blue lockscreen. It changes when I change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gdgates, Feb 6, 2019.

1. gdgates Win User

Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing

A couple of days ago, and without my laptop having updated to my knowledge, I started getting a solid blue lockscreen. It changes when I change the color of my theme in settings as well. I do however, get the magnifying glass icons and search suggestions that are based on whatever the lockscreen is supposed to be for that day.
    Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing [​IMG]

:)

gdgates, Feb 6, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 6, 2019
  3. ItamarE-Z Win User
    Windows 10 Background Solid Color White is not an available option. How to Make Solid Background Color White

As I have already suggested, create a batch file and put it on your desktop for repeated use:

----------------------

@echo off

:: Allows selection of full range of colors for Windows 10 desktop background

:: Created by Zachd [MSFT]

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper

-----------------------

(Copy the above text [without the solid line] into a text file with the extension BAT.)

Itamar

PS. I would have expected Microsoft to put it back into its configuration options by now.

ItamarE-Z, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing

Control+Alt+Delete lockscreen solid colour + no widgets

Why is it that then Control+Alt+Delete is enabled, the lockscreen is a solid colour and none of the widgets show?

Rather annoying...

garydexter, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing

1. Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing - Similar Threads - Lockscreen solid color

2. Solid color pc crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solid color pc crash: So I have a issue where when I play video games off of my hp gaming pc it crashes to a solid white screen or a solid color I have 2 monitors and each one turn a different solid color but I have noticed that for some reason this only happens when I play games off of steam for...
  3. Solid color pc crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solid color pc crash: So I have a issue where when I play video games off of my hp gaming pc it crashes to a solid white screen or a solid color I have 2 monitors and each one turn a different solid color but I have noticed that for some reason this only happens when I play games off of steam for...
  4. solid color background

in Windows 10 Customization
    solid color background: Hello there , I've read somewhere that using solid color background in win7 would cause 30 sec delay in the boot up. what about windows 10 ? what is the best desktop background regarding performance in win10 ? thanks ....
  5. Laptop screen turns solid color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen turns solid color: I’ve been having this problem for over at least like 6 months but almost everytime I try to run a game like Valorant my screen will turn a solid color like brown and I have to manually shut it down. I’ve done almost everything I was recommended before so im starting to think...
  6. Screen turns solid color and freezes

Screen turns solid color and freezes: If I try to play any game on my laptop my drivers will just fail. I’ve tried legit everything and nothing has worked for me and my screen still turns to a color and crashes. Im guessing its a hardware problem but im just asking arround first before I get it checked submitted...
  7. Screen turns solid color and freezes

Screen turns solid color and freezes: So Ive been having this problem for at least a month now. Everytime I try to load up games like Minecraft or some other stuff. My screen turns to a solid color like green or brown and my laptop freezes and I have to reset. Ive tried uninstalling my drivers and reinstalling,...
  8. Power Option in Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Option in Lockscreen: I have tried many times how to add power option in lockscreen in Youtube and fail. So can you please help me to know how to add power option in lockscreen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-option-in-lockscreen/387a3bd8-93a4-47a3-8c72-a632ebf10549
  9. LockScreen Slideshow options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LockScreen Slideshow options: NORMALLY within the slideshow options there is a 'folder' It's not a folder labeled "Picture". This, I believe, is a link or some type of pointer to C:\Users\[current user]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets which...
  10. Solid color login screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solid color login screen?: Hi! Does anyone know how to make ones login screen solid color? I tried the regfix at How to Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10 but it doesn't seem to work here in Windows 10 Pro. Thanks! 14745