Windows 10: lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

Discus and support lockscreen talking about LGBTQ in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why i see enough on t'v if you want to be that way fine but i shouldn't have to see anything about it in my own homemaybe i should switch to linux then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by christopher watson1, Jun 25, 2022.

1. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

why i see enough on t'v if you want to be that way fine but i shouldn't have to see anything about it in my own homemaybe i should switch to linux then put up with bill gates leftist agenda

:)

christopher watson1, Jun 25, 2022

2. How I customize different sounds to my calandar, reminders, and more? Also, can I suggest a add LGBTQ+ Holiday's feature?

Like the title says above, how I do sounds and a suggestion of "add LGBTQ+ Holiday's feature"?

JasonGeiger2, Jun 25, 2022
  3. lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, Jun 25, 2022
  4. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

windows 10 lockscreen

I am talking about the lockscreen not the sleep mode or screen saver. there is no settings to change the time on the lockscreen it is set at 1 minute if your pc is idle for 1 minute the lockscreen will come on and you have to log in your password every
    time.

microman888552, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

1. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ - Similar Threads - lockscreen talking LGBTQ

2. How to talk to a person about activation issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to talk to a person about activation issues?: I have a Windows Pro license that I have had for 10 years, upgrading from 7 -> 8 -> 10 and now 11 without issues. I have proof of purchase.I upgraded the BIOS on my motherboard and the TPM keys were wiped. This is an extremely common issue that Microsoft knows about. But this...
  3. How to talk to a person about activation issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to talk to a person about activation issues?: I have a Windows Pro license that I have had for 10 years, upgrading from 7 -> 8 -> 10 and now 11 without issues. I have proof of purchase.I upgraded the BIOS on my motherboard and the TPM keys were wiped. This is an extremely common issue that Microsoft knows about. But this...
  4. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen talking about LGBTQ: why i see enough on t'v if you want to be that way fine but i shouldn't have to see anything about it in my own homemaybe i should switch to linux then put up with bill gates leftist agenda...
  5. What PUPs is this talking about?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What PUPs is this talking about?: I keep getting the following when I open Windows Explorer to the downloads folder on my other, older computer. I'm logged in using a standard account, but know the admin password.How do I figure out what PUP Windows security is talking about? Clicking on it brings up "Virus &...
  6. Question about Lockscreen Slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Lockscreen Slideshow not working: Hi everyone, I've never had the issue before, but I've discovered in the past week, when my computer goes into the lock screen, it was just using a single picture my sign in screen picture instead of the rotating slideshow I had set up. This was working in the past, but for...
  7. about calendar notification on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    about calendar notification on lockscreen: Hi there, It pegs me when I see a calendar notification on my lockscreen. I do not want that. Can someone instruct me how to achieve that please?...
  8. This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!: Why can't you people(MICROSOFT) and all other companies, leave well enough alone?!!!! Since you made changes I can't open my HP windows 10 laptop without the new window coming on, which states all the great things, but then when you try and open it up it says you need a new...
  9. Let's Talk About Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Let's Talk About Edge: Edge is a nice browser, currently my default. But Edge does not have a Command Bar to save a page to file (Documents). The only way to delete all Edge favorites at the same time is to "dig" deep into the system to find the Favorites folder or run a bat file. The...
  10. Protected Boot and a VM (Not talking about UEFI)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Protected Boot and a VM (Not talking about UEFI): Hi there While reading some threads about Ms's possible insistence on "Protected Boot" in the future I was wondering what this would do to the literally zillions of Virtual machines / Virtual desktops and other "Virtual desktop Integration" schemes around the world. As...