Windows 10: Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

Discus and support Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Arafath164, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which i never had on my device before. it keeps happening with two pictures only, i have not seen it change to any other than these two .

This is so frustrating. Help please!

:)

Arafath164, Jan 4, 2020

2. Lockscreen Wallpaper

I am unable to change the lock-screen wallpaper. Whenever I select a picture to set as lockscreen, a message pops up saying"try a different photo". If I try to change it from the personalize window, the picture keeps buffering and there is no actual change.

Harshish Vataliya, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Wallpaper and lockscreen images are automatically changed

Problems is as described: I set my wallpaper to an image of my preference and when the computer is connected to the internet, the wallpaper changes to a different landscape picture after a while, without my consent or desire for it to do so.

Facts, before someone asks:

• I don't have Bing background installed or whatever it is called, at least not that I know (I searched)
    • Wallpaper is not set to do a slideshow and the images that show up are not mine
    • I haven't personally installed any software that would do any of this
    • Computer is protected by a security suite (ESET Smart Security, updated and up to date) and is clean

I'm a relatively tech-savvy person and I'm only here because I haven't been able to solve this, not even by googling, not even going to other forums, nothing. I don't know where this comes from, I've investigated all other possibilities and I still don't
    know what is causing my background to change. My last suspicion is that Windows downloaded something or brought something in an update that is doing this.

Oh, and I have a W10 laptop (x64) and the problem doesn't happen there.

Júlio Kirk, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

Bing Lockscreen Wallpaper does not update

My Bing Lockscreen Wallpaper is working now, but with a little bit different compare to bing search background

- my bing search background changes from 4PM everyday

- my bing lockscreen wallpaper changes from the next morning, maybe in the previous night because when I wake up (6AM), it's changed.

I'm in Vietnam (UTC +7)

Kelvin.Nguyen, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

1. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically - Similar Threads - Lockscreen wallpaper changes

2. i cant change my lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant change my lockscreen wallpaper: When i tried to change into other wallpaper it just shows grey screen loading, it could stay like that for a long time even hours, my wallpaper is just stuck like that for 2 years and i cant change it anymore. The device is windows 11. I already tried updating and restart...
  3. i cant change my lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant change my lockscreen wallpaper: When i tried to change into other wallpaper it just shows grey screen loading, it could stay like that for a long time even hours, my wallpaper is just stuck like that for 2 years and i cant change it anymore. The device is windows 11. I already tried updating and restart...
  4. Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10: I'm trying to change my wallpaper on my windows 10 build 19044, but it doesn't change even after restarting. i tried changing wallpaper via photos app, and settings app. preview in settings app showed the wallpaper correctly but the lockscreen still have my previous wallpaper...
  5. Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10: I'm trying to change my wallpaper on my windows 10 build 19044, but it doesn't change even after restarting. i tried changing wallpaper via photos app, and settings app. preview in settings app showed the wallpaper correctly but the lockscreen still have my previous wallpaper...
  6. Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Lockscreen Wallpaper

Lockscreen Wallpaper: I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows spotlight also isn't working. When i select windows spotlight, i see only blue colour in Lockscreen.i have many times reset my...
  8. Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper: Recently i change my lock screen wallpaper, and played some music in grove music app, after that the cover photos of these songs automatically set as my lockscreen wallpaper. It changes automatically with no reason. Sorry for my loose english....
  9. Wallpaper automatically changing

Wallpaper automatically changing: I just opened my laptop which has window's 10 and my wallpepar automatically changed to a very creepy picture...i haven't even seen this pic in my intire lifetime but still smh it has automatically became my desktop wallpaper as well as lockscreen wallpaper. Can someone plz...
  10. wallpaper changes automatically

wallpaper changes automatically: my system wallpaper is changing automatically when connected to the internet. please give me a solution how to stop that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/wallpaper-changes-automatically/d113459d-6f87-4bb6-9519-249aa2c9b74f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant find my last bing lockscreen wallpaper

2. how lockscreen wallpaper chages automatically in windows 10