Windows 10: Lockscreen Wallpaper

Discus and support Lockscreen Wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Devnarayan Patel, May 4, 2021 at 10:32 AM.

1. Lockscreen Wallpaper

I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows spotlight also isn't working. When i select windows spotlight, i see only blue colour in Lockscreen.i have many times reset my pc but no changes.

:)

Devnarayan Patel, May 4, 2021 at 10:32 AM
  2. amit_kmr Win User

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

I really like the spotlight feature as it sometimes feature very classy lockscreen wallpapers & with the slideshow option it is not feasible for us to put the exact same wallpaper as on lockscreen so i hope that windows consider this as an enhancement
    for the later releases.

3. Lockscreen Wallpaper is missing

After the recent update my pc is showing a black lockscreen instead of windows spotlight.... this problem is only when i select windows spotlight. If i select any other picture other than spotlight for lock screen then I am getting the wallpaper correctly,
    but when i choose spotlight as lockscreen and sign in page it is not showing the image.

Hari Prasad_75, May 4, 2021 at 10:34 AM
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Lockscreen Wallpaper

Wallpapers for Lumia 535ll

Hi Madan,

Regarding your concern, we suggest to download
    Lockscreen Wallpapers
    app, to get the best wall papers available in Store.

Now you can have your wallpapers easily and fast. And it's absolutely free!

Regards.

Thema:

Lockscreen Wallpaper

1. Lockscreen Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Wallpaper

2. Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does windows automatically clear all the wallpapers saved for the windows spotlight lockscreen?: I have enabled windows spotlight for my lockscreen for past couple of months. And everyday windows download new wallpapers for my lockscreen. But does windows automatically clear those wallpapers while I clear all the temporary files and stuff through storage sense and disk...
  3. Why i can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why i can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10??: For some point, i can't change lockscreen wallpaper, it loads forever, but i can only use recent wallpapers. I did everything, i updated Windows 10 to the latest version, i restarted my laptop, i relaunched the settings app, i writed a feedback in Windows Feedback app, but it...
  4. wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture: its been happening for 1 week my wallpaper and lockscreen changeby itself with unknown persons photos and I tried with changing photos in my background and lockscreen and sync settings and even with firewall but no change...
  5. Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper: Recently i change my lock screen wallpaper, and played some music in grove music app, after that the cover photos of these songs automatically set as my lockscreen wallpaper. It changes automatically with no reason. Sorry for my loose english....
  6. Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help

Blank Lockscreen wallpaper pls help: as stated in the title...i cant set a lockscreen wallpaper and when i reach a lock screen its just blank...i can still login just fine but i wanna set a lockscreen wallpaper...if this helps i have deleted the lockscreen file before for example Lockscreen_B...in the system...
  7. How to save today's lockscreen wallpaper in my laptop?

How to save today's lockscreen wallpaper in my laptop?: Daily the lock screen wallpaper gets updated. I want to save the lock screen wallpaper which appeared today but I don't know how to do that? so please guide me....
  8. My lockscreen and wallpaper reverts back to default or black solid fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    My lockscreen and wallpaper reverts back to default or black solid fill: My lock screen changes to default by itself after I restart my laptop. A similar thing has started happening now with wallpaper also. Even after setting wallpaper to an image, it reverts back to black solid fill by itself. I cannot figure out what is the problem. Kindly help...
  9. I cant change my lockscreen wallpaper in Windows

I cant change my lockscreen wallpaper in Windows: I'm trying to change the lockscreen/logon screen in Windows but it just keeps reverting to the Windows 10 default wallpaper. submitted by /u/fytuf19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggc66q/i_cant_change_my_lockscreen_wallpaper_in_windows/
  10. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically: I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which i never had on my device before. it keeps happening with two pictures only, i have not seen it change to any other than...