Windows 10: Lockscreen Wallpaper

Discus and support Lockscreen Wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Devnarayan Patel, May 4, 2021.

1. Lockscreen Wallpaper

I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows spotlight also isn't working. When i select windows spotlight, i see only blue colour in Lockscreen.i have many times reset my pc but no changes.

:)

Devnarayan Patel, May 4, 2021
  2. amit_kmr Win User

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

I really like the spotlight feature as it sometimes feature very classy lockscreen wallpapers & with the slideshow option it is not feasible for us to put the exact same wallpaper as on lockscreen so i hope that windows consider this as an enhancement
    for the later releases.

amit_kmr, May 4, 2021
  3. Lockscreen Wallpaper is missing

After the recent update my pc is showing a black lockscreen instead of windows spotlight.... this problem is only when i select windows spotlight. If i select any other picture other than spotlight for lock screen then I am getting the wallpaper correctly,
    but when i choose spotlight as lockscreen and sign in page it is not showing the image.

Hari Prasad_75, May 4, 2021
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Lockscreen Wallpaper

Wallpapers for Lumia 535ll

Hi Madan,

Regarding your concern, we suggest to download
    Lockscreen Wallpapers
    app, to get the best wall papers available in Store.

Now you can have your wallpapers easily and fast. And it's absolutely free!

Regards.

Nath Bea, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Lockscreen Wallpaper

1. Lockscreen Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Wallpaper

2. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...
  3. I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to know on what to do if my lockscreen wallpaper is not changing as the theme?: so i decide to change my wallpaper theme, so i apply a theme but the problem is that my background wallpaper would change but my lockscreen wallpaper wouldn't change as the theme and i am having trouble of trying to change the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the theme, if i...
  4. I want to change my lock screen wallpaper, but when I go to personalize -> lockscreen and...

I want to change my lock screen wallpaper, but when I go to personalize -> lockscreen and...: as given in the above picture, I loaded another picture given by default in windows, it will keep loading but won't change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-lock-screen-wallpaper-but-when/18a06feb-9677-42f6-bf72-9c9f9895f259
  5. I want to change my lock screen wallpaper, but when I go to personalize -> lockscreen and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my lock screen wallpaper, but when I go to personalize -> lockscreen and...: as given in the above picture, I loaded another picture given by default in windows, it will keep loading but won't change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-lock-screen-wallpaper-but-when/18a06feb-9677-42f6-bf72-9c9f9895f259
  6. I want to change my lock screen wallpaper, but when I go to personalize -> lockscreen and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.: I am having an issue with changing the lockscreen background for my windows 10 pro. I was able to change it before but now when i try to change it, it gets stuck on loading and there is an endless loading which does not stop. This image that i used as my wallpaper earlier is...
  8. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.: I am having an issue with changing the lockscreen background for my windows 10 pro. I was able to change it before but now when i try to change it, it gets stuck on loading and there is an endless loading which does not stop. This image that i used as my wallpaper earlier is...
  9. Windows Lockscreen wallpaper stuck on 1 picture, not changing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. when i turn on sleep mode on my laptop it shows lockscreen wallpaper rather than black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i turn on sleep mode on my laptop it shows lockscreen wallpaper rather than black...: when i turn on sleep mode on my laptop it shows lockscreen wallpaper rather than black screen. how to rectify?*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-sleep-mode-on-my-laptop-it-shows/528ec628-0eeb-4165-b59a-ac7f9aa8b25e