Windows 10: Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo

Discus and support Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been stuck on the same Windows Spotlight photo for like three weeks. In my customization settings for the lockscreen, it always reverts back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/southtea, May 17, 2020.

1. Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo

I've been stuck on the same Windows Spotlight photo for like three weeks. In my customization settings for the lockscreen, it always reverts back to "Photo" when I set it on Windows Spotlight.

Any idea how to fix this and get the spotlight photo slideshows back?

submitted by /u/southtea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/southtea, May 17, 2020

2. My windows 10 spotlight is not changing lockscreen theme

my windows 10 spotlight is not changing lockscreen theme...i click on option i want more and after that it doesnt change lockscreen theme...please help i want to change....

Original Title: personailaztion

vivek2523p, May 17, 2020
  3. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, May 17, 2020
  4. cwmwown Win User

Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

It is called windows spotlight.

In order to set them to your lockscreen go to where you change your wallpapers, select slideshow and choose windows spotlight.

There are ways to save the current wallpapers to use as your desktop and for other purposes. (as long as it is legal)

Save all Windows Spotlight images with this simple tutorial!

cwmwown, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo

1. Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo - Similar Threads - Lockscreen won't change

2. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder:...
  3. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  4. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11: Hello, I have updated my PC to Windows 11 today, but the Spotlight Lockscreen did not change while it did change on my Laptop.I have followed the instruction from...
  5. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11: Hello, I have updated my PC to Windows 11 today, but the Spotlight Lockscreen did not change while it did change on my Laptop.I have followed the instruction from...
  6. Lockscreen-Windows Spotlight won't refresh daily images

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen-Windows Spotlight won't refresh daily images: Hello my Windows version is: OS Version 19042.964Recently, my antivirus, Mcafee Total Protection cleaned a few temp. files, and ever since then, Windows Spotlight won't refresh and change daily lockscreen images anymore.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance....
  7. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall: Hi, I'm having the same question as @rontabs had in this Post Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall - Microsoft Community Whitelisting both exe's did not help. I know if I disable the Windows Firewall Spotlight starts to work again. So can...
  8. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working

Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working: Hi, I'm having three issues: sfc /scannow, chkdsk c:/f, chkdsk c:/r, and Windows Spotlight Lockscreen are all not working. What happened? Basically, I tried System Restore to fix the issue with sfc /scannow and chkdsk, but this caused Windows Lockscreen to stop working....
  9. Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight: submitted by /u/ILeftMyRoomForThis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igqfmf/changing_lockscreen_disabling_spotlight/
  10. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows spotlight photo wont change