Windows 10: lockscreen

Discus and support lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cant change lockscreen picture.. it says ˝˝some settings are hidden or managed by your company or institution˝˝ how to and where to change that?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobiAssimilated Art, May 2, 2019.

1. lockscreen

cant change lockscreen picture..

it says ˝˝some settings are hidden or managed by your company or institution˝˝

how to and where to change that?!

:)

RobiAssimilated Art, May 2, 2019

2. lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, May 2, 2019
  3. Lockscreen password

The screen is locked and I am unable to access anything except the lockscreen. I am writing this from a different computer. Any suggestions?

RobertJacobson1538, May 2, 2019
  4. JP083 Win User

lockscreen

620 Lockscreen

Thank's for the reply, i tried that and yes, went totally the same way like you explained. I noticed something too, that i can use every other photo example from my own taken photos list, but not from Where the lockscreen pictures are. But then i notice,
    that When i cannot use some Pictures from the lockscreen pics, i have to Select a pic from some other "folder" and use that, and after that i can choose every pic from the lockscreen pictures.

JP083, May 2, 2019
Thema:

lockscreen

1. lockscreen - Similar Threads - lockscreen

2. windows lockscreen not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows lockscreen not working: ฉันใช้windows 10 version 1909 ฉันไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนรูปภาพของlockscreen sideshow ได้พอเปลี่ยนรูปภาพแล้วไม่แสดงรูปภาพที่เรากำหนดแฟ้มรูปภาพที่เราต้องการแสดงเลยต้องทำอย่างไรดีค่ะ...
  3. HELP!!! LOCKSCREEN BACKGROUND IS BLANK!

HELP!!! LOCKSCREEN BACKGROUND IS BLANK!: I set the windows background options to windows spotlight in the lockscreen. However, the background went blank, and the cortana funfact option also didn't function. I need help!!...
  4. Set animated gif as lockscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set animated gif as lockscreen: Hi, today I discovered that you can change the windows startup sound, so I changed it to the sound of a car starting up. Now I want to set my lock screen to an animated gif of a car’s dashboard. How can I do so if possible? submitted by /u/Jammer313908 [link] [comments]...
  5. Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo

Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo: I've been stuck on the same Windows Spotlight photo for like three weeks. In my customization settings for the lockscreen, it always reverts back to "Photo" when I set it on Windows Spotlight. Any idea how to fix this and get the spotlight photo slideshows back? submitted...
  6. Unable to change lockscreen password

Unable to change lockscreen password: Hey, I'm hoping for help on how to change my lockscreen password on my pc. I can't seem to change any password other than my actual Microsoft account password which doesn't affect my lockscreen password. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/j0ckstancer [link]...
  7. My lockscreen and wallpaper reverts back to default or black solid fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    My lockscreen and wallpaper reverts back to default or black solid fill: My lock screen changes to default by itself after I restart my laptop. A similar thing has started happening now with wallpaper also. Even after setting wallpaper to an image, it reverts back to black solid fill by itself. I cannot figure out what is the problem. Kindly help...
  8. I cant change my lockscreen wallpaper in Windows

I cant change my lockscreen wallpaper in Windows: I'm trying to change the lockscreen/logon screen in Windows but it just keeps reverting to the Windows 10 default wallpaper. submitted by /u/fytuf19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggc66q/i_cant_change_my_lockscreen_wallpaper_in_windows/
  9. Laptop Lockscreen Sign-In Problem

Laptop Lockscreen Sign-In Problem: Hi there I normally sign into my HP notebook using the image/picture option. Today I left the laptop idle for a while and as expected, it went into sleep mode. When I wanted to sign in again from the lockscreen, my image combination was not accepted and the lockscreen...
  10. i cant add any folder to the lockscreen slideshow option

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant add any folder to the lockscreen slideshow option: earlier today, i couldnt get slideshow to work on lockscreen so omeone suggested i add all pics i want in the lsideshow to C:\Windows\Web\Screen but now i cant add any folder in lockscreen tab. i tried deleting the pictures but that didnt bring back "add a folder" menu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my lock screen picture is blurry

2. windows 10 blurry screen fix

3. windows 10 blurred lock screen

4. why is the startup screen blured on win 10,
  5. why is my start up picture blurred