Windows 10: lockscreen

Discus and support lockscreen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; when ever I sign in to my laptop ,it always required my pin after I put my fingerprint ,my laptop dell g5... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by gawad504, Jul 23, 2020.

1. gawad504 Win User

lockscreen

when ever I sign in to my laptop ,it always required my pin after I put my fingerprint ,my laptop dell g5

:)

gawad504, Jul 23, 2020

2. lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Lockscreen password

The screen is locked and I am unable to access anything except the lockscreen. I am writing this from a different computer. Any suggestions?

RobertJacobson1538, Aug 4, 2020
  4. lockscreen

Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

lockscreen

1. lockscreen - Similar Threads - lockscreen

2. Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit: The lockscreen weather widget in the new windows 11 update displays in farenheit when it's meant to display in celcius. I've changed my region settings to australia and restarted yet still displays in farenheit....
  3. Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit: The lockscreen weather widget in the new windows 11 update displays in farenheit when it's meant to display in celcius. I've changed my region settings to australia and restarted yet still displays in farenheit....
  4. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  5. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  6. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

7. Arabic search bar on my lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic search bar on my lockscreen: Hi! So I just got my new laptop from Acer, nothing's out of ordinary besides that Arabic search bar on my lockscreen everytime I turn on my laptop or restart it, it's still there, I have no idea how to remove it. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you. P.S: I'm using...
  8. Arabic search bar on my lockscreen

Arabic search bar on my lockscreen: Hi! So I just got my new laptop from Acer, nothing's out of ordinary besides that Arabic search bar on my lockscreen everytime I turn on my laptop or restart it, it's still there, I have no idea how to remove it. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you. P.S: I'm using...
  9. Lockscreen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen problem: Hitting WIN+L shows my login screen instead of my lock screen lock screen wallpaper how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-problem/9631cc74-61cc-4311-9614-afc63c90621f
  10. Lockscreen problem

Lockscreen problem: Hitting WIN+L shows my login screen instead of my lock screen lock screen wallpaper how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-problem/9631cc74-61cc-4311-9614-afc63c90621f