Windows 10: lockscreen

Discus and support lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep trying to change the photo of my lockscreen and it just wont load in any new photo to replace it and i cant change it to a slideshow or windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArelyC, Aug 12, 2020.

1. ArelyC Win User

lockscreen

I keep trying to change the photo of my lockscreen and it just wont load in any new photo to replace it and i cant change it to a slideshow or windows spotlight it will keep showing the photo i dont want

:)

ArelyC, Aug 12, 2020

2. lockscreen bug

Hi all,

reporting a bug with lockscreen - when wake up from sleeping mode it flicks a home screen for a second than it goes to lockscreen. Happends when brightness set to medium on my OMnia 7..

noodles222, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Lockscreen password

The screen is locked and I am unable to access anything except the lockscreen. I am writing this from a different computer. Any suggestions?

RobertJacobson1538, Aug 12, 2020
  4. lockscreen

Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

lockscreen

1. lockscreen - Similar Threads - lockscreen

2. Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen: I have a office computer hp compaq elite 8300 i'm pretty sure and i decided that i would do a factory reset since i was having some slowness, but when it finished it was stuck on the lockscreen. It shows the wallpaper and date like normal but it doesn't respond to any input...
  3. Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen: I have a office computer hp compaq elite 8300 i'm pretty sure and i decided that i would do a factory reset since i was having some slowness, but when it finished it was stuck on the lockscreen. It shows the wallpaper and date like normal but it doesn't respond to any input...
  4. Hp pc stuck on the lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit: The lockscreen weather widget in the new windows 11 update displays in farenheit when it's meant to display in celcius. I've changed my region settings to australia and restarted yet still displays in farenheit....
  6. Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit

Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit: The lockscreen weather widget in the new windows 11 update displays in farenheit when it's meant to display in celcius. I've changed my region settings to australia and restarted yet still displays in farenheit....
  7. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  8. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  9. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

10. Arabic search bar on my lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic search bar on my lockscreen: Hi! So I just got my new laptop from Acer, nothing's out of ordinary besides that Arabic search bar on my lockscreen everytime I turn on my laptop or restart it, it's still there, I have no idea how to remove it. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you. P.S: I'm using...