Windows 10: Locksrceen: How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture?

Discus and support Locksrceen: How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture without hiding the top and bottom?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Realism-1, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Realism-1 Win User

Locksrceen: How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture?

How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture without hiding the top and bottom?

:)

Realism-1, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Realism-1 Win User

Locksrceen

How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture without hiding the top and bottom?

Realism-1, Oct 30, 2018
  3. piaqt Win User
    Any weather apps with a "display on lockscreen" option?

Lockscreen options displays apps to display updates from. BUT: No weather apps are listed! Anyone know of one?

piaqt, Oct 30, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Locksrceen: How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Locksrceen: How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Locksrceen: How can I get my lockscreen to completely display my chosen picture? - Similar Threads - Locksrceen lockscreen completely

2. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  3. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  4. how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?: all my picture have blue arrows on them could someone please tell me how to remove them ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-blue-arrows-of-my-pictures/c10fb71b-afc2-4721-b639-c6bc33279d14
  5. how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?

how can i get the blue arrows of my pictures ?: all my picture have blue arrows on them could someone please tell me how to remove them ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-blue-arrows-of-my-pictures/c10fb71b-afc2-4721-b639-c6bc33279d14
  6. My lockscreen picture is not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My lockscreen picture is not working properly: my lockscreen wallpaper may not work properly for 20 days. please help me to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lockscreen-picture-is-not-working-properly/141457fe-7e4f-435e-a253-2c90b75311bf
  7. how can i save my background display picture to my phots file

how can i save my background display picture to my phots file: how can I save my background display picture to my photos file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-save-my-background-display-picture-to-my/24b07aee-a4b7-40b3-8aaf-24ab1868ccd9
  8. lockscreen pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen pictures: Hello, It has been few days since I am not able to see where the wonderful picture on my lockscreen are taken. Before I used to have that option on the upper right of my screen and now I can only see the time on the lower left of my laptop. What can I do. I want that...
  9. Lockscreen pictures

Lockscreen pictures: My lockscreen pictures will not cycle through the slideshow. How do I get this to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-pictures/006c8cbc-cc5f-4da3-8ec4-256bc6fbe993
  10. How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures

How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures: Please can someone help me. I have purchased an Internet offer for a collage which requires me to upload my pictures which I have selected and have in a folder in the Windows 10 picture app on my PC. However, when I go to the sellers site to proceed with the sale I press the...