Windows 10: Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics)

Discus and support Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys looking for some help with my Windows 10 Acer. I have these files that i keep deleting and they keep coming back. Any idea what could cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoeyKarate, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics)

Hey guys looking for some help with my Windows 10 Acer. I have these files that i keep deleting and they keep coming back. Any idea what could cause this ? Thanks.

Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics) [​IMG]

:)

JoeyKarate, Sep 13, 2016

2. Deleted SMSes keep coming back

Hi Team,

I have the 950XL on the latest non-Insider build. I had years worth of text messages on my phone, most of which I recently deleted; there were no errors at that time. Unfortunately, the phone synced them back from the cloud overnight. After that, I have
    tried deleting them multiple times over the last few days, none of which have been permanent.

I do not want to turn off message syncing, or change the sync duration (I want to keep all messages from some people, but not the others).

Is MS aware of this bug? Any possible workaround to delete messages from the cloud?

PS: I was on the latest insider build till a few days back, when I rolled back a and set up everything from scratch (Didn't restore backup).

Ronit Bhattacharjee, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Ronit B Win User
    Deleted SMSes keep coming back

Between the SMS bug and the contacts bug, my frustration peaked yesterday & I ended up creating an all new MS account. Ended up with the new outlook, but would you believe it, the SMS bug follows me. Received one SMS since I created the account, deleted
    it, it reappeared within an hour. This proves that this is a fundamental bug with the mechanism itself.

I have turned off SMS sync, at least my backup will now only have 1 un-delete-able SMS.

Ronit B, Sep 13, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics)

I have all these files, and then some, in the same directory on my production machine. I think these are automatically generated by IE. Yes, they are: and here's an MS blog post that addresses the size issue and provides a batch file to get rid of the database stored in WebCacheV01.dat. I guess you should be glad you're not handling 1,000 users via Terminal Server! ;-)
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 14, 2016
  5. Thanks alot Ed. Interesting, i am gonna have to figure out how to do those steps because i know nothing about computers haha. I also use Chrome.

JoeyKarate, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics)

1. Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics) - Similar Threads - Log Files keep

2. deleted files keep coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted files keep coming back after restart: I installed valorant to my pc but riot client always stuck at 0.1kb/s and always stop at 24%highest i've got was 31% now i've deleted it manually since i don't know how to stop it, i've also deleted multiple remnant files of riot client and valorant on safe boot since i'm...
  3. deleted files keep coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted files keep coming back after restart: I installed valorant to my pc but riot client always stuck at 0.1kb/s and always stop at 24%highest i've got was 31% now i've deleted it manually since i don't know how to stop it, i've also deleted multiple remnant files of riot client and valorant on safe boot since i'm...
  4. Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder keeps on coming back after deletion: have a bit of an issue with a folder on my desktop. I keep on deleting and it keeps on coming back. I installed Norton. Didnt pick up any viruses or malware. Scanned computer with safety scanner. Nothing was picked up. Driving me nuts. I installed latest Win10 updates. No...
  5. Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in: Hi I am deploying Edge Chromium throughout my company and part of the install script I have is deleting IE shortcuts to discourage use before its unsupported My script deletes the IE shortcut in : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and also :...
  6. Deleted file keep coming back

Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  7. Wrong MSN Account Pic keeps coming back

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wrong MSN Account Pic keeps coming back: Still having the same problem despite believing that I found the solution. Issue: The wrong MSN Account Picture keeps returning. Solutions Tried: 1. Edited and replaced picture in MSN Account settings. Even deleted the wrong picture. 2. Deleted wrong pic in...
  8. Wrong MSN Account Pic keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong MSN Account Pic keeps coming back: Still having the same problem despite believing that I found the solution. Issue: The wrong MSN Account Picture keeps returning. Solutions Tried: 1. Edited and replaced picture in MSN Account settings. Even deleted the wrong picture. 2. Deleted wrong pic in...
  9. deleted files come back

deleted files come back: I have two folders that I need to delete. Every time I delete them they re-appear after maybe 30 mins to 1 hour. I even delete them permanently from the recycle bin, but they still re-appear. Please can someone help. It's driving me mad! Thanks Mike...
  10. Trying to delete temporary files but they keep coming back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to delete temporary files but they keep coming back: Can't update Windows 10 for lack of memory but have hard drive connected with plenty of memory. Also keep selecting all temporary files to remove. They go down to 0 bytes and then they come back again...