Windows 10: Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus...

Discus and support Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Sir/Mam,When I try to open the window then it shows this error And It Is not Open.Actually, I do a dual boot in my laptop with Linux then my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hitanshu Gupta, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus...

Hello Sir/Mam,When I try to open the window then it shows this error And It Is not Open.Actually, I do a dual boot in my laptop with Linux then my ubuntu is open but when I am trying to open the window then it shows this problem.Plz Help Me I'm in so much trouble.

:)

Hitanshu Gupta, Jan 16, 2022
  2. theeldest Win User

Intel SRT: Is this config possible?

I want to say yes but I'm unsure on one point. I don't know if you assign a partition or device for Intel SRT. If it's a partition then you're good to go.

If it's a device then you can't install on the SSD before setting up the other drive with SRT.

Ok, found this link: http://www.tested.com/forums/pc-and...tel-srt-ssd-caching-and-ssd-boot-drive/10322/

This suggests that when you set up SRT it wipes the whole drive.

theeldest, Jan 16, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User

Yes, the whole drive is wiped upon setting up SRT for the first time.

Max drive size supported is 60GB. Using a drive larger than that has no point, as the drive is not accessible directly when SRT is enabled. What you propose is just not possible.

Drive controller should be in RAID mode before SRT is set up. There are a few board makers that offer utilities to set it up, but I found the Intel SRT software did not perform as expected unless RAID mode was manually enabled FIRST.

cadaveca, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Jstn7477 Win User

Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus...

Hi all,

I'm looking into getting an SSD for my nice PC. I wanted to get a 120GB model (probably Corsair Force 3) to use for Windows on one partition and Intel SRT on the other to cache my 2TB games drive (which is currently my only HDD). Is it possible? My plan was to split the 120GB SSD in half and use the first ~55GB or whatever for Windows and core apps, while the other half would go to Intel SRT (it only supports up to 64GB) so I can have my whole OS on the SSD and cache the game files and other stuff from my HDD.

Basically:

SSD: Partition 1 = Windows core; Partition 2 = Intel SRT
    HDD: Games and junk

Anyone have experience with Intel SRT and know if what I want is possible? I already have a decent Z68 mobo so that's no problem. Should I go for a small SLC SSD like the "Larson Creek" and just cache my HDD only w/ the OS and everything on it?

Jstn7477, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus...

1. Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus... - Similar Threads - Log fle RecoveryWindowsREWinre

2. Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus...: Hello Sir/Mam,When I try to open the window then it shows this error And It Is not Open.Actually, I do a dual boot in my laptop with Linux then my ubuntu is open but when I am trying to open the window then it shows this problem.Plz Help Me I'm in so much trouble....
  3. Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log fle: F:\RecoveryWindowsRE\Winre.wimSystem32 Logfles\ Srt\ Srt Trail.tbt In Asus...: Hello Sir/Mam,When I try to open the window then it shows this error And It Is not Open.Actually, I do a dual boot in my laptop with Linux then my ubuntu is open but when I am trying to open the window then it shows this problem.Plz Help Me I'm in so much trouble....
  4. Srt Trail.txt error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srt Trail.txt error.: I've been looking everywhere to try to fix this. Recently my computer has been sometimes booting up in repair mode, then giving me the srttrial.txt error message. The weird thing is that if I turn my PC back off and then unplug and of my other storage devices other than my...
  5. F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Srt\SrtTr ail.txt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Srt\SrtTr ail.txt: It says thats the log file and am confused! Nothing works, can you help me? And this pc is a HP Compaq Pro 4300 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frecoverywindowsrewinrewimsystem32srtsrttrailtxt/a8a38aeb-b37d-4cff-a260-a9a393577075
  6. Logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt: Me aparece este texto :Logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt tengo desde noviembre con mi laptop nadie me ayuda..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logfilessrtsrttrailtxt/37b764bf-c8a6-405f-8116-56ef16dab8e3
  7. Start log file error Srt\Srttrial.txt

Start log file error Srt\Srttrial.txt: Frequently my system encounters an error stating log file Srt\Srttrial.txt and it doesn't restore properly unless re installation I have updated the OS to november 2019 update and even after this the problem continues to exist System configuration Mother board Gigabyte...
  8. F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Error

F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Error: Went to troubleshooting > advanced options > command prompt startup settings when click restart goes back to auto repair tool, unable to get into safe mode or system recovery shows blank, or can't previous build restarts auto repair again , reset doesnt work, go to...
  9. SUBTITLE FILES -srt files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SUBTITLE FILES -srt files: Good day Yesterday I tried to play a subtitle to a movie I was viewing but it didn't work when checking the sub it views a blank tile when I right click it says its a srt file and that its unable to be used on windows 10 after I upgraded. This was never a problem before I...
  10. Srt trail error: A hard disk could not be found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Srt trail error: A hard disk could not be found.: Hi, Recently I came back to my PC after a few days away and upon turning it out it would not boot into windows. I received the srttrail error message "A hard disk could not be found. If a hard disk is installed, it is not responding. So far I have not been able to fix the...