Windows 10: Log in Box doesn't appear

Discus and support Log in Box doesn't appear in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, when I'm starting my Windows 10 Pc, all shine to be ok, but when I want to write my password ,the log in box doesn't appear. I saw that I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YannSaindrenan, May 16, 2019.

1. Log in Box doesn't appear

Hello,

when I'm starting my Windows 10 Pc, all shine to be ok, but when I want to write my password ,the log in box doesn't appear.

I saw that I'm not alone having this problem, and I tried the methods of the other answers but it hasn't help me.

So what can I do?

[moved from German forums]

:)

YannSaindrenan, May 16, 2019
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 16, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 16, 2019
  4. Log in Box doesn't appear

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Log in Box doesn't appear - Similar Threads - Log Box doesn't

2. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  3. Start up message box appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up message box appearing: Whenever we start our desktop, the following message appears: "Another instance is running: Configuration system failed to initialize". How can we get rid of that message? I tried the sfc /scannow, but it still reappeared....
  4. White Box appears out of sudden.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Box appears out of sudden.: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Anynone know how to fix this? There's nothing to do with Narrator since i've been turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-appears-out-of-sudden/74af60b2-74d1-48f3-95e0-ed7d19dac648
  5. Login screen and pin-box donot appear

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen and pin-box donot appear: Hello, I have a custom built desktop PC running on windows 10. I was using it and I got a notification saying I needed to restart so that my drive can get repaired. I continued my work on the pc and forgot about the message, shutting it down normally after using it....
  6. Object in black box appeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Object in black box appeared: I now have an object in the upper left corner of my screen. I can't move it. I get nothing if I right click it. It looks like a vertical stipe with some white at the top and then mostly red with 100% below it - all on a black box. How do I get rid of this?...
  7. Log in prompt not appearing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log in prompt not appearing: Yesterday I got my new graphics card. Everything is running fine. I have the actual drivers installed, except for when I log in there´s no log in prompt appearing. After I choose the restart option it appears and I can log in. To basically restart the computer each time is...
  8. ChromePortable icon doesn't appear .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ChromePortable icon doesn't appear .: Hello & Thanks, Windows 10: I have Chrome Portable as default browser. But when I create a .url shortCut or dragDrop one from Bookmarks Bar onto desktop , a windows default shortCut Icon shows , not the Chrome Icon . I suspect that's because there is no entry in...
  9. Search text doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Search text doesn't appear: This is a rather strange problem, the search text when searching from the start menu isn't appearing. I can still highlight it though. Any ideas? Edit: Also just realized the buttons to the left aren't visible either. [img] Screenshot -...
  10. Start Menu doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu doesn't appear: Help! I'm working on my friend's Win 10 laptop, I just moved it from a mechanical hard disk to an SSD, but now the start menu doesn't appear when I left click on the Win logo (Though right clicking on it does the normal right click stuff) I tried doing an SFC /Scannow -...