Windows 10: Log in details email address

Discus and support Log in details email address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; need to change the email address on the log in screen above the password on win10 how do i do that pls... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CelesteVan Wyngaard, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Log in details email address

need to change the email address on the log in screen above the password on win10 how do i do that pls

:)

CelesteVan Wyngaard, Jan 24, 2019

2. Log in details email address

need to change the email address on the log in screen above the password on win10 how do i do that pls

CelesteVan Wyngaard, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Unable to send emails to my friends email address

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for responding.

As per your suggestions I understand that your IP address might have blocked.

Do let us know the type of the email address you are using (live.com/ outlook.com/ Hotmail.com)?

Also, is this issue specific to the particular recipient?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log-in to the online account, try to send an email to the recipient and check.

Step 2: Try to log-in to the web browser, perform step 1 and check.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact the ESP/ ISP service provide and check if that helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

Thema:

1. Log in details email address - Similar Threads - Log details email

2. Issues with logging in using alias email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with logging in using alias email address: I had two email addresses as primary and secondary alias for my account. My old laptopWin 8.1, my main PC is currently using Win 10, which I wanted to log on used the secondary alias email primary back when it was my only PC, but the password didn't work. I decided to remove...
  3. Issues with logging in using alias email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with logging in using alias email address: I had two email addresses as primary and secondary alias for my account. My old laptopWin 8.1, my main PC is currently using Win 10, which I wanted to log on used the secondary alias email primary back when it was my only PC, but the password didn't work. I decided to remove...
  4. Issues with logging in using alias email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change log-in details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change log-in details: Windows 10/ Live is logged into my email as JohnDoe@Defunct address in trying to change this to my current email address Windows tells me that it is already in use, yes, that's why I want to use it. The problem arises because Outlook insists on using the defunct address,...
  6. Change log-in details

Change log-in details: Windows 10/ Live is logged into my email as JohnDoe@Defunct address in trying to change this to my current email address Windows tells me that it is already in use, yes, that's why I want to use it. The problem arises because Outlook insists on using the defunct address,...
  7. Change log-in details

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. 2 computers with same email address in log on

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2 computers with same email address in log on: I formated 2 computers and used the same email address on both for sign on. Now I want to chang that. I want each computer to have it's own email at log on. How can I do that...
  9. How to log junk/spam email IP addresses

How to log junk/spam email IP addresses: I have been receiving a bunch of suspicious email lately and I want to log the suspicious emails IP address so I can determine their geographic location. How do I do this in the Mail application included in Windows 10? The mail application also has separate folders for junk...
  10. email address shows on log in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    email address shows on log in screen: Jut had a Windows update (Sept 17 2016) and now on the log in screen it shows my preferred picture and beneath it my email address (Microsoft account). It did not do this before. How can I revert back to picture only. Win 10 Home Edition (upgraded from Win7 last year)...