Windows 10: Log in errors - You must log out first...

Discus and support Log in errors - You must log out first... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've a new computer (all in one desktop) and every single time I log in it comes up with this error... so it logs me out and when I log in again it's... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MischaC1, Feb 9, 2019.

1. MischaC1 Win User

I've a new computer (all in one desktop) and every single time I log in it comes up with this error... so it logs me out and when I log in again it's with a NEW temporary account....

I'm so frustrated... I personally have two Microsoft accounts (home and work) and my daughter has her own too. It seems to be an issue if you have passwords saved for logins... How do I change saved passwords..I really wanted to save them to stop me from having to log in fully every single time....

How do I move forward? With the one Windows/user/actual_name_not_truncated

Thanks,

Mischa

Log in errors - You must log out first... 981fb577-cc58-49dc-a002-1693bfc655ea?upload=true.png

:)

MischaC1, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Feb 9, 2019
  4. KiloLima Win User

ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Log in errors - You must log out first... - Similar Threads - Log errors must

2. can't change UAC settings, you must be logged on as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't change UAC settings, you must be logged on as administrator: I have a windows 10 machine on our domain. The user is a domain user with regular user permissions on this computer. I need to turn off UAC for her account. With her account logged on, I open UAC, it prompts for admin username and password, I enter my admin username and...
  3. can't change UAC settings, you must be logged on as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't change UAC settings, you must be logged on as administrator: I have a windows 10 machine on our domain. The user is a domain user with regular user permissions on this computer. I need to turn off UAC for her account. With her account logged on, I open UAC, it prompts for admin username and password, I enter my admin username and...
  4. can't change UAC settings, you must be logged on as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Log out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log out: Hi! Last night my whole computer like restarted but the same time it didnt? i got logged out from all my accounts steam, epic games, minecraft, google and my background was gone. I dont know if this a microsoft issue I just want help....
  6. log in and log out history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    log in and log out history: Please i'm trying check the log in and log out history for last 2 months but i can only see for 1 day in event viewer on my windows 10 laptop. Kindly assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-and-log-out-history/843f1af0-09cb-46fa-9dcc-c4d71225bf7a
  7. Log out functinality without logging out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Log out functinality without logging out?: Ola everyone! Everyone is familiar with the log out function in Windows 10; windows key+L, which takes us to the log in screen! Is there a function that gives us the same features as the log out function, but allows for the program running to be displayed on screen instead...
  8. Trying to log into a Microsoft account, get's an error that says "You must be online the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to log into a Microsoft account, get's an error that says "You must be online the...: I have a Windows 10 Pro PC. Also made a local account and a dummy Microsoft account and tried to go to Settings> Accounts > and "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" and I'm getting the error message: "Oops something went wrong". 1. I've downloaded and ran the...
  9. log out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    log out: my stuff has been compromised I want logged out of all communities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out/511a6042-ac30-4b77-9565-d8635bd97f0f"
  10. Must log out and back in after wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Must log out and back in after wakeup from sleep: This regards a new system running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1607, Build 14393.1358. I don't think this is the Creator's version, but not sure. I initially had some problems with the Sleep mode. The computer would go to sleep (with traditional blinking light) for a few...