Windows 10: Log in issues - takes me to an app that wont close

Discus and support Log in issues - takes me to an app that wont close in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am using DellXPS13 and at login screen after entering my password correctly, it takes me to the 3D Builder App of which i cannot close out but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jiffy23Jump, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Log in issues - takes me to an app that wont close

I am using DellXPS13 and at login screen after entering my password correctly, it takes me to the 3D Builder App of which i cannot close out but instead am forced to shut down Ctrl/AltDe do itall over again same thing what should i do?thank u in advance

:)

Jiffy23Jump, Jun 19, 2021

2. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 19, 2021
  3. tarn_55 Win User
    photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Log in issues - takes me to an app that wont close - Similar Threads - Log issues takes

2. Unknown app takes long time to close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown app takes long time to close: On Windows 10 Pro v22H2 shutdown takes 2 to 4 minutes to shutdown. Popup reads "Closing 1 app and shutting down. gvrBackgroundWindow3." Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-app-takes-long-time-to-close/c09f5538-5eae-4c9a-a857-f569c32b4c80
  3. Microsoft store wont let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me log in.: I can open the store and select the account to sign into, but the moment i hit continue the pop up screen turns gray and nothing else is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/1c242a73-2b02-42fa-8f26-79610e36205f
  4. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  5. Log in issues - takes me to an app that wont close

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in issues - takes me to an app that wont close: I am using DellXPS13 and at login screen after entering my password correctly, it takes me to the 3D Builder App of which i cannot close out but instead am forced to shut down Ctrl/AltDe do itall over again same thing what should i do?thank u in advance...
  6. It wont let me log into xbox.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me log into xbox.com: When I try to log in to Minecraft dungeons on my windows computer it says "Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try or try on xbox.com." so I tried again many times it didn't work so instead I went onto xbox.com and clicked the sign-in button but it redirected me to...
  7. Windows takes ages to log me in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows takes ages to log me in: I have logged in with my Microsoft account and set a pin. I noticed this happens whenever an update is downloaded (not necessarily installed). How can I solve this? For the record, I'm on an ssd and have little to no programs that boot with the OS. My pc automatically...
  8. It wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It wont let me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamingNightFTW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxrsbk/it_wont_let_me_log_in/
  9. Win+L issue with apps closing after logging into the PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win+L issue with apps closing after logging into the PC: I usually leave my PC running overnight to afk in some games, but whenever I wake up and enter my desktop out of Win+L, I am forced out of a discord server AFK call just to test, I put myself into one and the game shuts down, same with chrome. I have sleep mode off....
  10. The Microsoft Store wont let me log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store wont let me log in: when i go to enter my password it says "error try again later" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-wont-let-me-log-in/4fa63694-3aff-4b41-ba8c-44a1bd3aea97"