Windows 10: Log in issues

Discus and support Log in issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc says I have entered my pin incorrectly to many times and wants me to type a simple challenge phrase but I haven't been on my pc today untill now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trident tropical twist, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Log in issues

My pc says I have entered my pin incorrectly to many times and wants me to type a simple challenge phrase but I haven't been on my pc today untill now and either has anyone else in my house should I be concerned?

:)

Trident tropical twist, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Log in issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Log in issues - Similar Threads - Log issues

2. BSOD Issues, Event Viewer logs attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues, Event Viewer logs attached.: I've reinstalled Windows through a bootable media on the computer, which was fine for a while. Prior to this, a few things happened:- BSOD on start every time- Safe boot did not fix BSOD- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error code on BSODWorked fine after the bootable media, and now...
  3. BSOD Issues, Event Viewer logs attached.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues, Event Viewer logs attached.: I've reinstalled Windows through a bootable media on the computer, which was fine for a while. Prior to this, a few things happened:- BSOD on start every time- Safe boot did not fix BSOD- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error code on BSODWorked fine after the bootable media, and now...
  4. Need help with a log-in issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  5. Need help with a log-in issue.

Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  6. Log In Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log In Issues: Hello I cant log into my microsoft acccount because i no longer have access to the email or phone number listed to get verfification code. But i am using the same computer that the microsoft account is on. How can i get access to my account?...
  7. Log In Issues

Log In Issues: Hello I cant log into my microsoft acccount because i no longer have access to the email or phone number listed to get verfification code. But i am using the same computer that the microsoft account is on. How can i get access to my account?...
  8. Logging in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in issues: Hey, I have a problem logging in as there is literally no password box showing.I tried restarting,CTRL+ALT+DEL, advanced boot options restoring to a point, and somehow try to start in safemode dosent work too it just shows me the same login page..can someone help me with...
  9. Logging in issues

Logging in issues: Hey, I have a problem logging in as there is literally no password box showing.I tried restarting,CTRL+ALT+DEL, advanced boot options restoring to a point, and somehow try to start in safemode dosent work too it just shows me the same login page..can someone help me with...
  10. I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.

I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.: When I try logging back in I get "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I tried everything in the advanced recovery. I reset it completely, system restore, startup settings and startup repair but didn't work....