Windows 10: log in log out fatigue and custom scale set

Discus and support log in log out fatigue and custom scale set in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use my HP spectre 13 with two external monitors in the office. Several programs are not displaying correctly on the monitor so I had to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeyKeys, May 17, 2019.

1. HeyKeys Win User

I use my HP spectre 13 with two external monitors in the office. Several programs are not displaying correctly on the monitor so I had to find a solution to fix this.

What works is to insert a custom scaling size of 100% under "advanced scaling settings". All programs are then working perfectly fine.

Now if I have to go to a meeting with my laptop and use the laptop screen, the apps and text are much too small on the laptop screen (due to the custom scale of 100%). I just managed to navigate to settings > display > and eliminate the custom settings. I have then to log out and log in again. The custom setting is then gone and all apps have adequate size again on the laptop screen.

Back in the office I have to set the custome scale again.

The process of login-logout is taking time and changing manually the scaling is not so pleasant.

Can windows 10 not automatically adjust scaling when only the laptop screen is used?

Why do I have to set this custom scaling to 100%?

:)

HeyKeys, May 17, 2019
  2. Wozzer Win User

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, May 17, 2019
  3. Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. globe switch

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to customize the display scaling and check if it helps.

• Right click on the open area on the Desktop.
    • Select the Graphics properties.
    • Click on Display option.
    • Click on the General settings from the left pane.
    • Under the Scaling click on the Customize
      Aspect Ratio
      and try to customize.
    • Click on Apply.
    • If you want to reset the display scaling settings then follow till the above 4th step.
    • Then under the Scaling click on the Maintain Display Scaling.
    • Click on Apply.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 17, 2019
  4. KiloLima Win User

ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. log in log out fatigue and custom scale set - Similar Threads - log log fatigue

2. Setting a custom scaling factor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting a custom scaling factor: So what im trying to understand here is how the custom scaling factor works.I set my custom scaling factor to 100% and turned off the "let Windows try to fix scaling for apps" feature. Now my desktop looks the exact same as expected and wanted but my mouse movement feels...
  3. Setting a custom scaling factor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting a custom scaling factor: So what im trying to understand here is how the custom scaling factor works.I set my custom scaling factor to 100% and turned off the "let Windows try to fix scaling for apps" feature. Now my desktop looks the exact same as expected and wanted but my mouse movement feels...
  4. Setting a custom scaling factor

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. LOGGED OUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOGGED OUT: HiMy website i log into logged ME out saying enable JAVASCRIPT to use this site how is this doneTHANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logged-out/fc1723fe-d84c-4235-acae-d13e9d2c042b
  6. Log out

Log out: Hi! Last night my whole computer like restarted but the same time it didnt? i got logged out from all my accounts steam, epic games, minecraft, google and my background was gone. I dont know if this a microsoft issue I just want help....
  7. Getting out of Custom Scaling set at 500

Getting out of Custom Scaling set at 500: I accidently set custom scaling on my Windows 10 PC to 500. The screen is now magnified so high that I cannot navigate enough to correct the scaling. I have tried to enter safe mode but all the methods suggested so far do not seem to work leaving my PC useless. Can anyone...
  8. log in and log out history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    log in and log out history: Please i'm trying check the log in and log out history for last 2 months but i can only see for 1 day in event viewer on my windows 10 laptop. Kindly assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-and-log-out-history/843f1af0-09cb-46fa-9dcc-c4d71225bf7a
  9. Log out functinality without logging out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Log out functinality without logging out?: Ola everyone! Everyone is familiar with the log out function in Windows 10; windows key+L, which takes us to the log in screen! Is there a function that gives us the same features as the log out function, but allows for the program running to be displayed on screen instead...
  10. log out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    log out: my stuff has been compromised I want logged out of all communities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out/511a6042-ac30-4b77-9565-d8635bd97f0f"