Windows 10: Log In Pass

Discus and support Log In Pass in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Outlook, Windows Troubleshooter, and Microsoft Store are dropping the login handoff with an error 0x80048103 come back again. I can't fix it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xittenn, Feb 5, 2020.

1. xittenn Win User

Outlook, Windows Troubleshooter, and Microsoft Store are dropping the login handoff with an error 0x80048103 come back again. I can't fix it.

:)

xittenn, Feb 5, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 5, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Log as requested

See post #3 step #15.
    See post #11 > top paragraph.
    How come these steps were not done when posted?

For Ccleaner:
    a) un-check memory dumps
    b) un-check Windows log files

For system failure > write debugging information
    a) change to automatic memory dump

When you complete the above steps > post images into the thread displaying the changes.
    When available please post the images of the Memtest86+ version 5.01 test for 8 or more passes.

On post #3 report the progress with each step.

Post a zip after all of the above changes and if there are any new BSOD:
    log collector v2-beta06.zip

zbook, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Log In Pass - Similar Threads - Log Pass

2. Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.: Stuck on sign in screen that says Welcome to Retail Services and Systems Inc. Sign in with your Retail Services and Systems Inc email address. Trying to reinstall windows but not having luck....
  3. Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.: Stuck on sign in screen that says Welcome to Retail Services and Systems Inc. Sign in with your Retail Services and Systems Inc email address. Trying to reinstall windows but not having luck....
  4. Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i get passed the windows 11 log in screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get passed the windows 11 log in screen?: I have never need a password to log on to my personal home computer. Now after an update it is asking my for a password!! Any help how be get!!!!!...
  6. How do i get passed the windows 11 log in screen?

How do i get passed the windows 11 log in screen?: I have never need a password to log on to my personal home computer. Now after an update it is asking my for a password!! Any help how be get!!!!!...
  7. cant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or...: randomly started happening yesterday, no hardware changescant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or microsoft store oops something went wrongxbox app on pc unable to login, 0x8007000e sometimes says too many tries?has anyone else...
  8. cant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or...

cant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or...: randomly started happening yesterday, no hardware changescant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or microsoft store oops something went wrongxbox app on pc unable to login, 0x8007000e sometimes says too many tries?has anyone else...
  9. My parents passed away and I cannot log into their laptop. How can I log in when I do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents passed away and I cannot log into their laptop. How can I log in when I do not...: My parents laptop is locked and I do not have any of their log-in information. Is there a way to get into their computer?They passed away last year.Paul...
  10. My parents passed away and I cannot log into their laptop. How can I log in when I do not...

My parents passed away and I cannot log into their laptop. How can I log in when I do not...: My parents laptop is locked and I do not have any of their log-in information. Is there a way to get into their computer?They passed away last year.Paul...