Windows 10: Log-in password

Discus and support Log-in password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 10 won’t let me sign in to my pc. Used the same password some hour ago but is not working now.It also says that the pin log-in is not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FerranMarti i Simo, May 5, 2021.

1. Log-in password

Windows 10 won’t let me sign in to my pc. Used the same password some hour ago but is not working now.It also says that the pin log-in is not available.Tried to reboot the system but asks for the password, which again, says is incorrect and I know is notAnyone has experienced this before?Thanks

:)

FerranMarti i Simo, May 5, 2021

2. Can't change password to log in windows or add pin

Hello Mathieu,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your device. That being said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. To start, we suggest that you
    change your password via https://account.microsoft.com/. Here's how:

Once done, log in your account to your device using the new password. Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, May 5, 2021
  3. Oriana.G Win User
    unable to deactivate Windows log-on password

Hi HearaldPenkert,

I suggest trying with this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Change sign-in options.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

If you're using a local account with a password, you can delete the password to sign in without one. Try this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options.
    • Under Password, tap or click Change.
    • Verify the current password for your local account.
    • Leave the New password, Reenter password, and Password hint fields blank, tap or click Next, and then tap or click Finish.
    I hope it will solve your issue.

Bye

Oriana.G, May 5, 2021
  4. zplugger Win User

Log-in password

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Log-in password

1. Log-in password - Similar Threads - Log password

2. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  3. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  4. User password must be changed before logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User password must be changed before logging in: Hi just bought a laptop couple of days ago, and as I remember I didnt set up a password for signing in on windows, this is a windows 11 btw, after few days of using it, on playing games, I installed MS teams, then use it for a couple of hours and then lalptop restarted,...
  5. User password must be changed before logging in

User password must be changed before logging in: Hi just bought a laptop couple of days ago, and as I remember I didnt set up a password for signing in on windows, this is a windows 11 btw, after few days of using it, on playing games, I installed MS teams, then use it for a couple of hours and then lalptop restarted,...
  6. User password must be changed before logging in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 with windows 11 installed on it. I got the system a few days back and it was working fine. But after the recent windows 11 update to 23H2 my laptop is logging me straight into the desktop. Even though I have set up my password, fingerprint...
  8. My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...

My laptop logs me in without the password even though the password requirement is turned on...: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 with windows 11 installed on it. I got the system a few days back and it was working fine. But after the recent windows 11 update to 23H2 my laptop is logging me straight into the desktop. Even though I have set up my password, fingerprint...
  9. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0
  10. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0