Windows 10: log in records

Discus and support log in records in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I find out how many times I have logged in on all my devices?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnnePage2, Jul 15, 2018.

1. AnnePage2 Win User

How do I find out how many times I have logged in on all my devices?

:)

AnnePage2, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 15, 2018
  3. weybrew Win User
    weybrew, Jul 15, 2018
  4. log in records

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. log in records - Similar Threads - log records

2. System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215: System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-will-not-reboot-black-screen-that-states/77db217c-0577-4b4e-83bf-39eb485a4d86
  3. System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215: System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-will-not-reboot-black-screen-that-states/77db217c-0577-4b4e-83bf-39eb485a4d86
  4. Deleting a particular event record in the event log of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a particular event record in the event log of Windows 10: I had a requirement to delete a particular event record from the Windows application event log programatically with C++. But I did not find any option other than ClearLog, which is used to clear the entire event log. I have to clear a record with a specific source name.Can...
  5. Deleting a particular event record in the event log of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting a particular event record in the event log of Windows 10: I had a requirement to delete a particular event record from the Windows application event log programatically with C++. But I did not find any option other than ClearLog, which is used to clear the entire event log. I have to clear a record with a specific source name.Can...
  6. Deleting a particular event record in the event log of Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Are there any Setup Log Files that members, w. good track record, here correctly know are...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are there any Setup Log Files that members, w. good track record, here correctly know are...: Are there any Setup Log Files that a consnsus of people with > avg. ratios of Upvotes to Complaints about their posts in Files, Folders & Storage sub-community board, think are SAFE for a Windows 10, latest, non-beta ed., user, w. Toshiba Satellite laptop, can delete to free...
  8. Each time I restart my Laptop I get logged out of my record from pretty much every application.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Each time I restart my Laptop I get logged out of my record from pretty much every application.: Every time I restart my HP Envy 360 laptop I see that I have been logged out of my account from almost every app and browser. My email address shows there but I have to sign with my password again. And its not only one app or browser so there must be something wrong with my...
  9. Windows 10, failing to read Delta log record

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, failing to read Delta log record: None of the troubleshoots will work, PC will not start. It won't let me restore, go back to previous certain, system image recovery, or start up repair. I don't know anything about firmware settings or the command prompts. What the heck is going on? My laptop isn't...
  10. Is there a Win 10 log that records startup events ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a Win 10 log that records startup events ?: Win 10 home Version 1809 (OS 17763.437) For the most part everything works pretty well and mostly does so. I have always been curious as to IF there was a log of some sort (or a way to generate one) that contained information as various apps, that are defined in the...