Windows 10: Log in screen broken?

Discus and support Log in screen broken? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me I boot up my laptop and when it gets to the login screen (the screen with the time and date just before you... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JoshuaCassel, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Log in screen broken?

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me

I boot up my laptop and when it gets to the login screen (the screen with the time and date just before you can enter your password)

when I press a button and the screen slides up to reveal my account name and the section to enter my password the screen snaps back down automatically and I'm unable to type in my password to get passed the login screen.

I've entered into the bios and boot management and it looks like none of my keyboard keys are stuck so it isn't that. is there a way I can get around this screen?

thanks

:)

JoshuaCassel, Jun 30, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 30, 2019
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jun 30, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Log in screen broken? - Similar Threads - Log screen broken

2. Log in page is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in page is broken: Whenever I restart my laptop it shows a broken screen with no logo, then turns completely black with only the cursor showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-page-is-broken/f351f22f-5332-4090-91db-c11b2970a941
  3. Log in page is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in page is broken: Whenever I restart my laptop it shows a broken screen with no logo, then turns completely black with only the cursor showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-page-is-broken/f351f22f-5332-4090-91db-c11b2970a941
  4. Log in page is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen area broken?

Screen area broken?: There's a near transparent box here, near the bottom of the screen. It's kind of hard to see but has been circled in red. Whenever I put my mouse in it, it turns into the spinning circle and I can't click anything with it. I searched up the issue, however I could not do the...
  6. Full Screen is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full Screen is broken: I have 2 monitors and when i watch a youtube video on the second monitor and make it not full screen , it goes on the first monitor and that is for everything and it moves everytime in that exact spot . It looks like it is reseting in the exact spot every time...
  7. Full Screen is broken

Full Screen is broken: I have 2 monitors and when i watch a youtube video on the second monitor and make it not full screen , it goes on the first monitor and that is for everything and it moves everytime in that exact spot . It looks like it is reseting in the exact spot every time...
  8. Screen snip is broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen snip is broken: Dears, screen snip does not save the screen shot anymore. can you believe it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snip-is-broken/b83d9441-7122-4e27-8f8e-a80133209837
  9. A third of screen is broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A third of screen is broken: A third of the screen on my laptop is broken. I was wandering if there is a way that i could make the aspect ratio smaller and then shift it over to the part of the screen that is broken could just be black. submitted by /u/carlborge [link] [comments]...
  10. broken screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    broken screen: my screen broke! (just the glass not the display) is it something I can replace myself or what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-screen/3d8c2a83-8b5f-4937-945f-9f45518d69f1