Windows 10: Log in screen bugged?

Discus and support Log in screen bugged? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello recently when I try logging into my laptop, the whole interface has changed to something that looks like a terminal. If anyone knows how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew-01, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Log in screen bugged?

Hello

recently when I try logging into my laptop, the whole interface has changed to something that looks like a terminal. If anyone knows how to fix this it would be appreciated. I cant remember which version of windows im on. I have attached a picture of how it looks.

Thank you.Log in screen bugged? [​IMG]

:)

Matthew-01, Jun 4, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jun 4, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Dadicator Win User

Laptop or Desktop (Very important) Windows 10 build 14.586 has a very annoying BUG: That causes Black Screen after login:
    To date there is no cure until Microsoft send Update to fix the problem: OK here goes: When you Login and the Screen Goes Black ==>
    Go to your Function Keys for Screen Brightness Chose to Lighten the Screen (This will make the screen Bright) so that you can view it.
    The BUG is that they reversed (via Software) what the Brightness button does -- So it is currently reversed -- "Lighten" makes it Dark -- "Darken" makes it Bright ==> Go figure Microsoft screw the pooch on this one. . . .

This is for LAPTOP -- I have never seen this on Desktops but they are fixed rather than adjustable

Dadicator, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Log in screen bugged? - Similar Threads - Log screen bugged

2. solved. Microsoft bug with logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solved. Microsoft bug with logging in.: updated windows 11 computer says i have to set up new pin however when i click that it takes me back to the previous page. so im locked out of my account. i have tried safe mode but nothing happened. i also tried the command prompt to log in as admin. it didnt work however i...
  3. solved. Microsoft bug with logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solved. Microsoft bug with logging in.: updated windows 11 computer says i have to set up new pin however when i click that it takes me back to the previous page. so im locked out of my account. i have tried safe mode but nothing happened. i also tried the command prompt to log in as admin. it didnt work however i...
  4. microsoft bug with logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bug with logging in: updated windows 11 computer says i have to set up new pin however when i click that it takes me back to the previous page. so im locked out of my account. i have tried safe mode but nothing happened. i also tried the command prompt to log in as admin. it didnt work however i...
  5. microsoft bug with logging in

microsoft bug with logging in: updated windows 11 computer says i have to set up new pin however when i click that it takes me back to the previous page. so im locked out of my account. i have tried safe mode but nothing happened. i also tried the command prompt to log in as admin. it didnt work however i...
  6. Screen bug?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen bug?: how to get rid of this rectangular shape on my desktop it can only be seen on my background and every time I change it, it is always there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-bug/4c46f85f-3db4-46a3-aaaa-26b40044829f
  7. Screen bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen bug?: how to get rid of this rectangular shape on my desktop it can only be seen on my background and every time I change it, it is always there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-bug/4c46f85f-3db4-46a3-aaaa-26b40044829f
  8. Screen bug?

9. Second screen bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second screen bug: Hello i have the following setup : Asus ROG Strix GL512LW 2060 RTX i710870H and a scenond screen that is an Asus Tuf VG27WQ1B, and my problem is :after my laptop powers of, enters sleep mode, after i will do anything that will stop the signal to travel from my laptop to the...
  10. Login screen bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login screen bug: Sometimes when turning my computer on, the login screen will "slide up" an extra time while I am entering my PIN. Anybody else have this problem? submitted by /u/azuranc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxr8e4/login_screen_bug/