Windows 10: Log-in screen glitch

Discus and support Log-in screen glitch in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi,When I lock my local user account either manually or after the device falls asleep, the lock-in screen will have the normal tab with my wallpaper on... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BrandisW, May 26, 2022.

1. BrandisW Win User

Log-in screen glitch

Hi,When I lock my local user account either manually or after the device falls asleep, the lock-in screen will have the normal tab with my wallpaper on it, usually i can click/press a key and it will reveal my user account for me to press my password and log in. But! lately I've been seeing a bug both on my asus computer and surface pro touch screen where clicking it doesn't reveal the password bar and instead i get a blank screen that only shows my wallpaper, but nothing to press... I kind of knew from basic computer-ing that when else fails ctrl+alt+delete, and that does fix the problem. B

:)

BrandisW, May 26, 2022
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 26, 2022
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, May 26, 2022
  4. Joe Rai Win User

Log-in screen glitch

Screen glitches after logging in from logged off stage

No, I haven't made recent changes and haven't got any error messages. Also haven't tried any troubleshooting steps after cleaning my laptop.

I just noticed that the screen works fine if I wake up the screen after the glitched screen goes off.

Joe Rai, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Log-in screen glitch

1. Log-in screen glitch - Similar Threads - Log screen glitch

2. How to fix Windows 11 glitching log-in screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows 11 glitching log-in screen?: Hello,Recently on my windows 11 pc, whenever I try to log in by pressing a key or dragging down the screen, it just resets and flicks back up. I am unable to login with the pin or access the computer. Any solutions. I have reset the computer but that didn’t work. If I press...
  3. How to fix Windows 11 glitching log-in screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Windows 11 glitching log-in screen?: Hello,Recently on my windows 11 pc, whenever I try to log in by pressing a key or dragging down the screen, it just resets and flicks back up. I am unable to login with the pin or access the computer. Any solutions. I have reset the computer but that didn’t work. If I press...
  4. Log-in screen glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log-in screen glitch: Hi,When I lock my local user account either manually or after the device falls asleep, the lock-in screen will have the normal tab with my wallpaper on it, usually i can click/press a key and it will reveal my user account for me to press my password and log in. But! lately...
  5. Log-in screen glitch

Log-in screen glitch: Hi,When I lock my local user account either manually or after the device falls asleep, the lock-in screen will have the normal tab with my wallpaper on it, usually i can click/press a key and it will reveal my user account for me to press my password and log in. But! lately...
  6. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  7. glitching screen and glitching videos

glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  8. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Screen Glitching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Glitching: I have no idea what is happening here This happened as I was installing a windows update This issue also occurred while I was gaming and the only game I played recently was GTAv The screen glitches then the pc goes black and reboots I need to know why this is...
  10. Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Glitch: My computer screen went black for a second or two twice today. I'm not sure what the problem is. I suspect it has something to do with using an adapter to hook up an older VGA monitor to a new computer. Maybe it's something worse. It's alarming when it happens. How do I...