Windows 10: log in screen zoomed in?

Discus and support log in screen zoomed in? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The login screen has been zoomed in? like this since last night. I have tried restarting it and it doesn’t work.If I hit a key, the screen just goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sirenvulture, Dec 4, 2022.

1. log in screen zoomed in?

The login screen has been zoomed in? like this since last night. I have tried restarting it and it doesn’t work.If I hit a key, the screen just goes black, then comes back a bit later. The cursor, time, and wifi and battery icons are all the same size. I don’t even know where the background came from because that’s nowhere on my actual login screen. Help please!

:)

sirenvulture, Dec 4, 2022
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Dec 4, 2022
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Dec 4, 2022
  4. log in screen zoomed in?

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

1. log in screen zoomed in? - Similar Threads - log screen zoomed

2. log in screen zoomed in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    log in screen zoomed in?: The login screen has been zoomed in? like this since last night. I have tried restarting it and it doesn’t work.If I hit a key, the screen just goes black, then comes back a bit later. The cursor, time, and wifi and battery icons are all the same size. I don’t even know where...
  3. zoomed it on full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  4. zoomed it on full screen

zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  5. Trouble logging-in to Zoom in Sandboxie instance

Trouble logging-in to Zoom in Sandboxie instance: Hello! I wish to create a 2nd instance of Zoom via Sandboxie. It works well, the only issue is that registered meetings require you to sign into the registered account. I have successfully done this inside Sandboxie, but perhaps an update has altered settings that is not...
  6. Zoom and tilting screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom and tilting screens: When in a Zoom meeting and I tilt the screen part of my lap top, Zoom shuts down Didn't used to, started happening a few weeks ago Yoga LeNovo running on Windows 10...
  7. Screen randomly zooming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen randomly zooming: My screen on my Toshiba windows 10 has started to Randomly zoom in and out. I have disabled touch pad, replaced mouse, disabled mouse, none of this is working I have tried different browsers. Sometimes I can work for an hour or so with out this happening other times it...
  8. zoom screen black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    zoom screen black: Hello, my video screen during zoom is very dark/poor quality. In all my searches it advises to solve the problem by going to "display adapters" and addressing the Nvidia Card. My computer does not have on, it has Intel R Graphics 520 as the only item in the dropdown. COuld...
  9. computer screen is zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer screen is zoomed in.: So somehow my computer screen is zoomed in, I'm not sure how to fix it. My computer is an Asus laptop, I've tried using the touch pad to zoom out but that doesn't work. Well some might not say its zoomed in more that all of the apps and everything are enlarged so its very...
  10. Screen is shifted and zoomed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen is shifted and zoomed: Hello, I have fresh installed Windows 10 on "new" PC and when I connected my old 1920x1080 monitor to it everything was going fine and then after few minutes screen shifted and zoomed to the right. I never had similar issues with this monitor. In Screen setting in Windows...