Windows 10: log in security questions

Discus and support log in security questions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I forgot my security log in questions and tried almost every combination I can remember, but I still can't get in. I have the user name and password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mchuber588, Feb 9, 2021.

1. log in security questions

I forgot my security log in questions and tried almost every combination I can remember, but I still can't get in. I have the user name and password correct, but I am still asked for the 3 security question answers.

Is there a way to bypass, change or delete these questions?

Thanks,

Max

:)

mchuber588, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Feb 9, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Feb 9, 2021
  4. NAT
    nat Win User

Security log

I am researching security log on my Windows 7 computer. Added column User. But this column lists

only 'N/A'. Why and how to display a real user name?

Thema:

1. log in security questions - Similar Threads - log security questions

2. Security Questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Questions: So I have been paying for an Antivirus plan with McAfee, but my son-in-law says Microsoft 10 has it's own virus protection on board and I should not be paying for another. Is this true? Also son-in-law said I should only use Microsoft Edge for search engine, but I have always...
  3. Security questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Security questions: I want to change the security questions for windows and I cannot. I signed in with a local account, I followed the steps but... still no results. Can you help me, please?...
  4. change my security questions and log in.

change my security questions and log in.: I have this Windows 10 core i7 10th gen for about a year now and no problem logging into my account by entering 9 digit code. Works every time. Now I was thinking to change code to 15 digits. Not going to happen. When asked for my password I put in 9 digit code. Windows...
  5. Security activity log question

Security activity log question: Hi I reviewed my security histoty as I normally do and got one instance middle of last month of "unusual activity detected" for a Dublin IP address which resolves to Microsoft Azure. I never got any texts or emails warning me about this on my contact methods. I changed...
  6. Security question

Security question: I just received a call from 150119190453 indicating they were microsoft and I had a hack on my IP address they ask I press one to change. seems odd. I dont think this was microsoft thx David...
  7. Security Logs

Security Logs: I have a lot of weird logins in my security logs at times when no one was home with keyword Audit Success. Are these normal. Please advise. This is the only PC on the network. Couldn't find a spot to upload a log so I copied and pasted a few of the logs. Keywords Date and...
  8. security question

security question: I recently had a message pop up on my computer from a company called Econosoft support. was told I needed a firewall installed. I installed it for big $$$. My question is ; did I really need this and maybe I should cancel. I already have security through my Frontier phone...
  9. Logging In Question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logging In Question: After I boot up, I am required to enter a password. How do I NOT do that? Casey 48255
  10. Security log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security log: I am researching security log on my Windows 7 computer. Added column User. But this column lists only 'N/A'. Why and how to display a real user name? 57037