Windows 10: Log in then it goes back to login screen

Discus and support Log in then it goes back to login screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonathanKelly1, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Log in then it goes back to login screen

I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that.

:)

JonathanKelly1, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Dadicator Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Laptop or Desktop (Very important) Windows 10 build 14.586 has a very annoying BUG: That causes Black Screen after login:
    To date there is no cure until Microsoft send Update to fix the problem: OK here goes: When you Login and the Screen Goes Black ==>
    Go to your Function Keys for Screen Brightness Chose to Lighten the Screen (This will make the screen Bright) so that you can view it.
    The BUG is that they reversed (via Software) what the Brightness button does -- So it is currently reversed -- "Lighten" makes it Dark -- "Darken" makes it Bright ==> Go figure Microsoft screw the pooch on this one. . . .

This is for LAPTOP -- I have never seen this on Desktops but they are fixed rather than adjustable

Dadicator, Nov 8, 2021
  3. No login prompt at login screen

Post #8 “I can login to the computer after restart, but every locking after it causes the problem.”

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/...-computer.html
    Check Way 3: Lock computer in Screen Saver Settings.
    Step 1: Type lock computer in the search box on taskbar and choose Lock the computer when I leave it alone for a period of time.
    Step 2: In the Screen Saver Settings dialog, choose On resume, display logon screen and hit OK.
    Is “On resume, display log on screen” checked?

MeAndMyComputer, Nov 8, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Log in then it goes back to login screen - Similar Threads - Log goes login

2. Typing shuts down applications and goes back to log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing shuts down applications and goes back to log in screen: I bought a new gaming laptop. The windows updates are current. Drivers are current. When typing it will randomly go to a black screen and then back to the login screen. I have reviewed several threads about this issue. There is a misconception of what is happening. Randomly...
  3. Typing shuts down applications and goes back to log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typing shuts down applications and goes back to log in screen: I bought a new gaming laptop. The windows updates are current. Drivers are current. When typing it will randomly go to a black screen and then back to the login screen. I have reviewed several threads about this issue. There is a misconception of what is happening. Randomly...
  4. The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.: Greetings,all of a sudden, my secondary Win 10 media PC won't let me in. The start screen with MS image and date comes up and then whichever key I press, the PIN screen shows for a second and then returns me to the start image.At first, I thought it was a stuck key so I...
  5. The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.: Greetings,all of a sudden, my secondary Win 10 media PC won't let me in. The start screen with MS image and date comes up and then whichever key I press, the PIN screen shows for a second and then returns me to the start image.At first, I thought it was a stuck key so I...
  6. The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.

7. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in then it goes back to login screen: I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that....
  8. Log in then it goes back to login screen

Log in then it goes back to login screen: I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that....
  9. Typing shuts down applications and goes back to log in screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing shuts down applications and goes back to log in screen: I bought a new gaming laptop 3 days ago. Installed all updates. When typing it will randomly go to a black screen and then back to the login screen. Did a factory reset which did not help. Exchanged the laptop for exact same model and it is doing the same thing. I have the...
  10. acer aspire 5 after logging in at windows, the screen flashes and goes back to login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    acer aspire 5 after logging in at windows, the screen flashes and goes back to login screen: Hi everybody for some days, when I login at my Acer aspire 5 via windows login page, the computer logs in, but after few seconds , the screen flashes and goes back to log in screen. I cannot pass through login. Password and PIN are correct the computer logs in for few...