Windows 10: Log in to Active Directory Users & Computers on Windows 11 on ARM on Mac on Parallels

Discus and support Log in to Active Directory Users & Computers on Windows 11 on ARM on Mac on Parallels in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have Windows 11 for ARM installed on my M1 iMac using Parallels. I need to access Active Directory Users and Computers on that machine using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Imry Halevi, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Log in to Active Directory Users & Computers on Windows 11 on ARM on Mac on Parallels

Hello. I have Windows 11 for ARM installed on my M1 iMac using Parallels. I need to access Active Directory Users and Computers on that machine using a different username than the one I'm using on my Mac. Is there a way to do that? When I shift+right click on Active Directory, the "Open with a different user" option doesn't come up.

:)

Imry Halevi, Jun 7, 2022

2. trouble getting windows to open in parallels or download to MAC

Try and follow Paul Thurrott step by step explanation of installing Windows 10 using Parallel.

https://www.thurrott.com/uncategorized/5459/mac-windows-10-parallels-11-desktop

Jmarco0921, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade within Parallels 11

i am currently running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro on my Apple Mac 2010 27inch. when trying to upgrade the Windows Virtual Window to Windows 10 I get the error message that I do not have enough Ram. The Apple Mac has 8gb of Memory whereas the upgrade
    requires only 2gb.

I have no problems with running Parallels 11 with Windows 7 Pro but would like to complete the step and upgrade the Virtual window to Windows 10.

Any ideas please

John Rey43, Jun 7, 2022
  4. AMac1234 Win User

Log in to Active Directory Users & Computers on Windows 11 on ARM on Mac on Parallels

Unable to activate Windows 10 in parallels

I transferred a valid and activated copy of windows 10 (free upgrade from Windows 7) to Parallels on my Mac. The copy in Parallels though says it is not activated. How do I activate this VM?

The original windows computer is now switched off and not used, but is a windows 7 virtual machine in Parallels on this Mac.

AMac1234, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

Log in to Active Directory Users & Computers on Windows 11 on ARM on Mac on Parallels

1. Log in to Active Directory Users & Computers on Windows 11 on ARM on Mac on Parallels - Similar Threads - Log Active Directory

2. can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels: can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels, it says password not recognised and prompts me to use a school or work account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-ms-account-on-windows-arm-for/f0a28b14-94f4-4636-b1da-683736cd6a8b
  3. can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels: can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels, it says password not recognised and prompts me to use a school or work account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-ms-account-on-windows-arm-for/f0a28b14-94f4-4636-b1da-683736cd6a8b
  4. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team, Its been 4 months and I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels.. Previously I raised the query here but did not get any further response :...
  5. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team, Its been 4 months and I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels.. Previously I raised the query here but did not get any further response :...
  6. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try again, or enter a different one. 0XC004f050....
  7. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try again, or enter a different one. 0XC004f050....
  8. Log in to Active Directory Users & Computers on Windows 11 on ARM on Mac on Parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in to Active Directory Users & Computers on Windows 11 on ARM on Mac on Parallels: Hello. I have Windows 11 for ARM installed on my M1 iMac using Parallels. I need to access Active Directory Users and Computers on that machine using a different username than the one I'm using on my Mac. Is there a way to do that? When I shift+right click on Active...
  9. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: Saludos a tod@s. Me gustaria saber si desde Visual Basic Excel puedo hace una consulta a Active Directory Users and Computers para obtener el valor de un campo determinado como podría ser el del nombre. Espero noticias, gracias de ante mano!!!! - Greetings to all. I...
  10. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...