Windows 10: Log in Users not visible

Discus and support Log in Users not visible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Have a problem with user accounts not visible on the Sign in page. Only other users is visible which mean i would have to sign in with Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeremyAhkee, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Log in Users not visible

Hi,

Have a problem with user accounts not visible on the Sign in page. Only other users is visible which mean i would have to sign in with Internet and a Windows account. How to get the Local accounts on the sign in page without a Administrator account as i can not login with any other account.

Thanks.

:)

JeremyAhkee, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    User accounts not visible in Windows login screen.

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to see the user accounts in the Windows login screen, let me assist you.

This issue might happen if the user account is disabled, I suggest you to follow the below steps to check if the user accounts are disabled and try enabling them.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Computer Management.

• Click on Local Users and Groups in the left pane.

• Double click on Users option and check if the accounts are visible.

(The user accounts with a downward arrow symbol on it are disabled accounts.)

• Double click on the account that you want to enable.

• In the General tab, uncheck the option
      Account is disabled.

• Click on Apply and then Ok.

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Log in Users not visible

When a user logs in, other users are also logged in

Thank you for updating us. it is truly possible that another user is still being recognized by your operating system. To disconnect the other user logged in, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + Shift key + Esc
      to go to Task Manager.
    • Go to the Users tab.
    • If you see the other user there, right-click on it and press Disconnect.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Dennis Mop, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Log in Users not visible - Similar Threads - Log Users visible

2. User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up: Hello everyone,I have a problem with my windows computer, where the user account that I would like to log into is not visible on the start-up screen, but is clearly there on settings > Accounts > Other users, and "User Accounts".I would like to be able to sign into my account...
  3. User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up: Hello everyone,I have a problem with my windows computer, where the user account that I would like to log into is not visible on the start-up screen, but is clearly there on settings > Accounts > Other users, and "User Accounts".I would like to be able to sign into my account...
  4. User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Local user and groups not visible in 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local user and groups not visible in 21H2: Hi Experts,I recently updated to windows 10 home 21H2 from 20H2 version. While I was able to use multiple accounts in the 20H2 e.g., adding a guest account etc, this feature no longer supports in the 21H2. Please suggest why it is happening and what is the best way to deal...
  6. Local user and groups not visible in 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local user and groups not visible in 21H2: Hi Experts,I recently updated to windows 10 home 21H2 from 20H2 version. While I was able to use multiple accounts in the 20H2 e.g., adding a guest account etc, this feature no longer supports in the 21H2. Please suggest why it is happening and what is the best way to deal...
  7. App not visible/accessible for other users

in Windows 10 Customization
    App not visible/accessible for other users: Hi - I installed Zoom app as an admin on Windows 10. Shouldnt this be accessible by all users on this laptop? I installed this for kids standard users to attend classes. However, when they login using their Logon/credentials, they dont see this app. Any solution to this?...
  8. User Accounts now visible in Control Panel\Users

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Accounts now visible in Control Panel\Users: Windows Server 2019 Standard in Workgroup not domain Several RDP users. SQL Server 2017 Standard Core. So, some week ago I noticed that the users process is not listed anymore. I am logged in as the administrator, still in the Administrators Group. I have tried with other...
  9. Visibility of Time Limit Family to User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Visibility of Time Limit Family to User: Hi everyone, can you help? I have just set up time limits for my child but the biggest issue is that there does not seem to be a counter for them to keep track of their daily usage? Is there a solution that I am unaware of? I have searched a plenty and found nothing....
  10. No users visible in Local Users and Groups

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No users visible in Local Users and Groups: After forgetting the local administrator password, I followed that guide for offline editing the SAM registry file. This clearly caused a problem, because no I see no users in LUAG as per the attached. All the accounts work fine, except the built-in administrator account...