Windows 10: Log in wallpaper

Discus and support Log in wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i just update my windows to windows 10 and i want to change my login wallpaper into something nicer instead of the windows wallpaper but the option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alia Namira, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Log in wallpaper

Hi, i just update my windows to windows 10 and i want to change my login wallpaper into something nicer instead of the windows wallpaper but the option isn't shown on the screen. What should i do?

:)

Alia Namira, Sep 21, 2019

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Log in wallpaper

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Log in wallpaper - Similar Threads - Log wallpaper

2. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  3. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  4. Windows 11 - Wallpaper changes to tiled after logging on after a previous user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Wallpaper changes to tiled after logging on after a previous user: Occasionally when my nephew has finished playing a game and I log on to my user login, my wallpaper picture changes from "centered" to "tile". If I change it back, it will center the image, but then if I switch the image, it tiles again. The only way to fix it is to restart....
  5. Windows 11 - Wallpaper changes to tiled after logging on after a previous user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Wallpaper changes to tiled after logging on after a previous user: Occasionally when my nephew has finished playing a game and I log on to my user login, my wallpaper picture changes from "centered" to "tile". If I change it back, it will center the image, but then if I switch the image, it tiles again. The only way to fix it is to restart....
  6. Wallpaper on second monitor turns black after logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper on second monitor turns black after logging in: Just fresh installed windows 10 yesterday, and now anytime I log into windows, the wallpaper on my second monitor is just a black background until I open start menu. I haven't even touched any settings settings since I restored it, how could this even happen? I've reinstalled...
  7. No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?: I mean, somebody bothered to include an option for "Change every 1 minute", but nobody had the presence of mind to add, "Change every time I log on"? I mean, even Apple has the option. Not like I'd ever accuse Microsoft of being detached from not only the consumer, but...
  8. Wife logs into computer at home: wallpaper from computer at work shows up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wife logs into computer at home: wallpaper from computer at work shows up.: So, recently, my wife says she logged into the computer at our office (we have a small company), and when she logged in she was asked to do...something (description is not clear) and that was that. When she came home and logged in to her desktop, the background wallpaper for...
  9. Log-on screen wallpaper gets removed after applying Windows 10 high contrast theme files.

Log-on screen wallpaper gets removed after applying Windows 10 high contrast theme files.: Hi, If I apply high contrast black theme on Windows 10 Log-On screen wallpaper got replaced by black color. Is there any setting that is to be done in order to keep log-on screen wallpaper untouched? or can we add log-off screen wallpaper image related information in the...
  10. How do I get rid of Windows 10 Blue Wallpaper from Log in?

How do I get rid of Windows 10 Blue Wallpaper from Log in?: I can't seem to find any options where I can replace this ugly blue logo wallpaper. 9322