Windows 10: Log of internet losses in W10?

Discus and support Log of internet losses in W10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Been having problems with our connection with AT&T fiber - AT&T BGW210-700 gateway: frequent power recycles and Broadband recycles. Very frustrating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brucemc777, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Log of internet losses in W10?

Been having problems with our connection with AT&T fiber - AT&T BGW210-700 gateway: frequent power recycles and Broadband recycles. Very frustrating when trying to do anything on the internet.

Wondering if there is any W10 internal log that would give me the dates and times that the internet drops. Though this is not a W10 problem, i am hoping that it still either would or could be logged by some process. Watching the little lights is rather a pain, especially when i am trying to get work done!

Thank-you & Happy New Year!!!

:)

brucemc777, Jan 12, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Log of internet losses in W10?

Lossing Internet Packets only on Windows 10

My English isnt the best on the world, but i understood you suggest it gonna be the router issue?
    As i said before, i tried two diffrent places, with diffrent internet operators and routers. Both places works good on my second computer with windows 7, and both losses packets on my windows 10 computer.

PS
    I pinged Adobe.com and still got packet loss.

TY for your reply.

PS.
    To make it even more simple - i loss some packets even when ping my own router.
    But only from this computer…. still

masynmassino, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Log of internet losses in W10?

1. Log of internet losses in W10? - Similar Threads - Log internet losses

2. Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity: I am running Windows 11 Home 64 bit with all the latest updates installed on two HP laptops.I have a TP-Link Deco mesh network with 5 Decos as follows:Location Model IP Address Build ReleaseMain Living Room X60 2.0 192.168.68.1 20210204 50164Apartment X60 1.0 192.168.68.51...
  3. Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity: I am running Windows 11 Home 64 bit with all the latest updates installed on two HP laptops.I have a TP-Link Deco mesh network with 5 Decos as follows:Location Model IP Address Build ReleaseMain Living Room X60 2.0 192.168.68.1 20210204 50164Apartment X60 1.0 192.168.68.51...
  4. Loss of internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of internet connection: Have an intermittent problem whereby PC loses internet connectivity. Normally it thinks the connection is still up but no browser tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge nor Outlook can connect. Normally I can only resolve by disabling the adapter and then, after short pause of...
  5. Internet speed loss

Internet speed loss: My internet speed is supposed to be 300mbps, but when I test the speed on my desktop computer which is running Windows 10, it only go up to around 90mbps. Both on ethernet or wifi. It used to be 300mbps. When I test the internet speed using my phone, it is 300mbps alright. I...
  6. Frequent loss of internet connectivity

Frequent loss of internet connectivity: Hi When starting my laptop fom "sleep" mode i frequently find i have lost internet connectivity. The only way to solve this is to "restart" my machine and wait for everything to load up again. Could anyone help please?...
  7. Loss of internet wi-fi

Loss of internet wi-fi: I am currently Win 10 ver 1909, on an Acer laptop. I have been experiencing loss of internet. It still shows connected and secured. However, I cannot connect to a site. I have used all the self help troubleshooting available with Win 10, and the problem cannot be found. The...
  8. Loss of internet - DNS Issues

Loss of internet - DNS Issues: Several computers have been loosing internet. The computer diagnostic says its a DNS issue but only a restart fixes the problem. All the other computers will be fine during the time one is down. It appears to be online when looking at the icon in the bottom corner of the...
  9. Loss of internet connection

Loss of internet connection: Lenovo M 700 desktop computer; Windows 10 64 bit; NetGear N300 WiFi Router, Firefox 54.0.1 On my desktop computer, the network keeps disconnecting from the internet during periods when my browser is closed. Also, frequently when it comes out of sleep. I've had no troubles...
  10. Loss of internet connectivity

Loss of internet connectivity: I am posting this in what may be a brief window of connectivity. Last night I was unable to restore either Ethernet or Wireless connectivity in any of the ways that usually work, including a network reset. My ISP (BT, UK) told me they had a fault but later changed their mind;...