Windows 10: Log of who's querying location?

Discus and support Log of who's querying location? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone know where to find the log of who's querying, how often etc? 61486 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silversword, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Log of who's querying location?

Anyone know where to find the log of who's querying, how often etc?

:)

silversword, Aug 24, 2016

2. Just who is logged in anyway?

Hi Carl,

We are working to improve Windows 10. We value your feedback and suggestion. You can provide your suggestion through our
    Microsoft Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 24, 2016
  3. Kai8006 Win User
    Just who is logged in anyway?

Several "users" on each PC and I am the administrator / support tech. When I sit down to service a PC and need to reboot receive the message "other users are logged in" etc. Yes the pop-up login screen usually shows who is logged in but what about the login
    desktop? Wouldn't it be nice if that login screen had clear indication of who is logged in?

Carl

Kai8006, Aug 24, 2016
Thema:

Log of who's querying location?

1. Log of who's querying location? - Similar Threads - Log who's querying

2. Microsoft PL 300 certified exam location query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PL 300 certified exam location query: HiCurrently I am in US . I already have my Microsoft account which contains the India details like address etc. Can I take my PL 300 exam in US with the same account or do I need to create a new account here. I am planning to pay the PL 300 exam fees in Indian currency....
  3. Microsoft PL 300 certified exam location query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft PL 300 certified exam location query: HiCurrently I am in US . I already have my Microsoft account which contains the India details like address etc. Can I take my PL 300 exam in US with the same account or do I need to create a new account here. I am planning to pay the PL 300 exam fees in Indian currency....
  4. Query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query: Hi,my laptop hangs sometimes and shutters while playing games and my hdd usage is also not constant so iam thinking of upgrading it but as my budget is tight which should i upgrade first 1.my 4gb ram to 8 gb or2. Should i insert a nvme 128gb ssd as a boot device ??Please...
  5. VPN location query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN location query: Recently joined Malwarebytes VPN service 'Privacy'. All looked good using a server based in Manchester, UK. Then MS blocked my account as operating from a new location. Romaina...... When looking at my recent activity on my MS account, yes it shows Romania not...
  6. Who is accessing my location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who is accessing my location?: So I just had a popup notification telling me some app was accessing my location, but none of the apps I was using were supposed to be doing that. I disabled location access from the settings, but I want to know which app it was so that I scrub it. Any ideas? submitted by...
  7. OneDrive - who deleted files? Logs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - who deleted files? Logs?: Hi In our business we use "OneDrive Business", many users shares/edits/adds files and etc. And now suddenly a lot of files some how is being moved to recycle bin. I saw that many people have this problem, and maybe cause of this problem is that some user have bugged...
  8. Sysmon update introduces DNS Query Logging

in Windows 10 News
    Sysmon update introduces DNS Query Logging: A new version of the Sysmon tool will be released on Tuesday 11, 2019 that introduces DNS query logging to the Windows system monitor. Mike Russinovich, the creator of the tool and Microsoft Azure CTO, teased the new feature in a message on Twitter on June 8, 2019. The...
  9. Who can read enclosed error log?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Who can read enclosed error log?: Hello every1: Is anyone here able to read enclosed error log? It was created right after very long try to start my PC (a tad old) which I upgraded from Win7 Ultimate some time ago. I've done it in safe mode after about 45 minutes since computer was turned on and I couldn't...
  10. Query for others who use Rufus to create a bootable Win10 flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query for others who use Rufus to create a bootable Win10 flash drive: Ive been playing around with various methods for creating a Bootable Windows 10 flash drive to clean install Windows 10. Ive always used the Media Creation Tool to Download/Create the USB until recently it no longer works for me. You guys on here gave me instructions on...