Windows 10: log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app

Discus and support log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been unable to log in to my e-mail using att.net, att.com, or yahoo.com. No idea why. I tried currently.com, as well. I finally was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KimHarmon, Feb 15, 2021.

1. KimHarmon Win User

log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app

I've been unable to log in to my e-mail using att.net, att.com, or yahoo.com. No idea why. I tried currently.com, as well. I finally was able to access my e-mail today using the windows 10 mail app, however, it remains on with a small blue envelope in my task bar. No problem, except I'd like to limit access to my e-mail using a separate password. How can I do this?

:)

KimHarmon, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Feb 15, 2021
  3. raygo1975 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Feb 15, 2021
  4. log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app

Windows 10 Mail App E-mails

My e-mail problem deals with the Windows 10 E-mail App and not my Outlook.com acct. When I go to my Windows 10 E-mail App "inbox" all of my "older" e-mails are gone and not listed anymore. I have no idea where they went or how to get to them. I "never"
    manually deleted any of them! When I go to the "inbox" it only shows most recent e-mails and not "older" e-mails that I have had from the past months etc. Now, when I log into my Outlook.com e0mail acct I can still see all of my "older" e-mail still listed
    in the "inbox" and nothing has been touched or automatically deleted etc. What can I do in my Windows 10 E-mail App to keep my "older" e-mails from being lost, missing, deleted etc. I have no problem with my Outlook.com. But, the link you sent deals with problems
    in the Outlook.com and not Windows 10 E-mail App. is there a "setting" in the Windows 10 E-mail App that will solve my problem? If so, can you show me the step by steps on how to set it? it's frustrating when you go to your Windows 10 Mail App inbox and you're
    looking for some "older" e-mails and they're not there any more and you have no idea where they went, when you never manually deleted them!

SAMSON JOE, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app

1. log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - log off mail

2. Windows 10 e-mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 e-mail: I can not access my Microsoft e-mail, I use in windows 10. This happened after I was having sound problems and support worked on the sound problem on line, they fixed it just fine, but after they did the sound fix I found that my mail was not working anymore. Jen, in the...
  3. windows 10 mail and calender app cannot receive e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail and calender app cannot receive e-mail: I receive a error message 0x8019019a. i cannot get passed this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-and-calender-app-cannot-receive-e/276286d9-19b6-4c3f-b66a-430817311d9a
  4. Change the display e-mail on Windows 10 Mail app

Change the display e-mail on Windows 10 Mail app: DearSir , I have an email address on google and when i send e-mails to mycustomers it appears to them like this *** Email address is removed for privacy *** instead of @gmail.com and i am already usingthis service in google. Now, i started to use Windows10 Mail app and i...
  5. Change the display e-mail on Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the display e-mail on Windows 10 Mail app: DearSir , I have an email address on google and when i send e-mails to mycustomers it appears to them like this *** Email address is removed for privacy *** instead of @gmail.com and i am already usingthis service in google. Now, i started to use Windows10 Mail app and i...
  6. Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app: I have to get e-mails stored localy on a computer exported so that i can innport them to Outlook on new computer. But the user only ever used the windows 10 mail app and pop e-mail. Any addvice? I have tried finding the file location with little luck. Found one path which...
  7. E-mail on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-mail on Windows 10: When I want to send a new email using the Windows 10 mail the little envelope on the taskbar I get the form. I click on theTo: field and automatically, once the first two letters of the recipient name are entered, a list of suggested names appears. However most of those names...
  8. E-mail account not working on the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    E-mail account not working on the mail app: I have a tiscali e-mail account, the app lets me add the account. It tries to sync the emails but it's an infinite loading process that never works. I can't recieve nor send emails due to this. Did anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/DanieleGerussi [link]...
  9. deleting e mails window 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting e mails window 10 mail: deleted e mails reappear on restarting . Also cannot delete certain e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-window-10-mail/785797b3-9326-491b-a590-bb80617557cd
  10. Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app

Can't archive e-mails in Windows 10 Mail app: Hi I can't archive my e-mails anymore (gmail) with the Windows 10 Mail app (version 17.9330.21365.0), only the trash icon is appearing. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance Stefan...