Windows 10: Log on after being given more screen time

Discus and support Log on after being given more screen time in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My son's screen time ran out last night. I logged on to the Microsoft account and gave him more time, but the program will not allow him to log on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TrickiestChief8, May 12, 2020.

1. Log on after being given more screen time

My son's screen time ran out last night. I logged on to the Microsoft account and gave him more time, but the program will not allow him to log on because it says it is not connected to the Wifi. When he sends a message requesting more time, it comes back that an error has occurred. When we choose that the parent is here, it says an error has occurred. At this point we are unable to log on to verify or even get connected to the Internet and are block out of the computer.

:)

TrickiestChief8, May 12, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 12, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, May 12, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Log on after being given more screen time

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Log on after being given more screen time

1. Log on after being given more screen time - Similar Threads - Log being given

2. No more log on after deactivating Autostart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No more log on after deactivating Autostart: A friend of mine deactivated everything that was possible to deactivate in the Computers start up using the task manager. Now the pc won't connect to the internet anymore and won't let him log on to his computer using the PIN? I would reinstall the pc on a new disk and try...
  3. Cannot request more screen time due to ‘not being connected to wifi’

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot request more screen time due to ‘not being connected to wifi’: I’ve recently moved house and my machine has just been set up, since its a different time zone the screen time limit doesnt allow access to the pc, ive connected it to the wifi and tried to request more screen time, however it says it cannot send the request due to lack of...
  4. the only option i’m being given is ethernet! :[

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the only option i’m being given is ethernet! :[: please help me! D:> im literally so desprate right now! my computer is an inspirion 5675, and today when i turned it on, i got an error message saying that windows loaded incorrectly or something like that! i restarted it like i was told to, and the internet wasnt working!...
  5. Time not being given through request

Time not being given through request: When I send a request to my dad he clicks the link to give more time but most of the time it doesn't work. He also try's going to the actual website and granting more screen time but that normally doesn't work either. Has this ever happened to anyone and do you know how to...
  6. Laptop will take more time for shutdown after screen turns off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop will take more time for shutdown after screen turns off: hi, I am using windows 10 pro with 64 bit, i3 -7100 CPU with 4 GB RAM configuration , the problem I am facing is when I shutdown my laptop even after the screen turns off the cpu is running LED will glow, Fans will run for more than 5 Min , how should I solve it...
  7. Time allotments for child request more screen time

Time allotments for child request more screen time: Is there a way to customize the time allotments when a child is requesting more screen time? I don't understand the logic behind the offering: 15 minutes ( what is the purpose of 15 minutes?) 30 minutes 1 hour 2 hours Can't we get more than 2 but less than 8 ? This...
  8. Granting more screen time for child account does not grant more time.

Granting more screen time for child account does not grant more time.: When my child requested to get more screen time, I granted 2 more hours via the email link, signed into my MS account, and verified that the request was approved to extend her time by 2 hours. However the computer still showed the expired lockout screen. Currently the only...
  9. No more log in screens for train wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No more log in screens for train wifi: I have a small HP stream that runs on windows 10. I can no longer connect to wifi on my commute because the browsers won't load up the log in web pages. In the beginning i got the Microsoft warning that i could click advance to get around but now i get nothing. It wont even...
  10. Edge definitely given the boot for time being

in Browsers and Email
    Edge definitely given the boot for time being: Using Edge causes my network adapter to stop working and I lose the internet connection. Getting it back takes at least five minutes. Restarting windows then hangs on restart so I have to force a shutdown. Would report in windows feedback but it doesn't come up when I type...